Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment 2021/2022 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas such as Nigerian Prison Service recruitment 2021, how to apply for Nigerian Correctional Service, requirements, qualifications, and other vital information you wish to know.
This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Prison Service recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application. So read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Nigerian Correctional Service. So if you are interested in the ongoing Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Read on to learn more about this year’s recruitment process, the requirements, and how to apply successfully.
Top Searches for this Recruitment
- How can I apply for NCS recruitment?
- NPS recruitment portal
- Nigerian Prison Service recruitment 2021 portal
- Nigerian Correctional Service latest news
- Nigerian prisons.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prison jobs
- Warder recruitment 2021
- National Identity Management Commission website
- Nigerian Prison Service recruitment form
- www.corrections.gov.ng portal
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Information
About Nigerian Correctional Service
The Nigerian Correctional Service is one of the Federal Government agency in Nigeria which operates prisons. It is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Correctional Service. It was formerly known as Nigerian Prison Service (NPS).
The Nigerian Correctional Service is statutorily expected to:
- Produce suspects and other prisoners in courts as and when due
- Identify the causes of their anti-social disposition
- Take into lawful custody all those duly certified to be so kept by courts of competent jurisdiction
- Set in motion mechanisms for their training and reform, so as to return them to the society as law abiding citizens at discharge
Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant interested in the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Not less than 1.7m in height for male and 1.64m for female
- Candidates with the following disabilities should not apply: Stammering, Hearing difficulties, Sight problem, Flat foot, Pregnant women, Previous major orthopedic operation, Body scars, Fracture, or any other natural disability.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
FAQs about the Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment
1. Is Nigerian Correctional Service currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment can do so via the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment portal www.corrections.gov.ng.
2. How can I apply for the Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment portal at www.corrections.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2021 Closing date?
The Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment deadline 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
How To Apply For the Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment portal at www.corrections.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Update 2021
To stay updated regarding this year’s recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Nigerian Prison Service recruitment process is free.