Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission application process can be accessed via www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is for graduates with degrees and certificates. So if you are a graduate looking for a job, or have been dreaming of being a member of the Nigerian Navy, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. We know you won’t let it grow wings and fly away.
However, before applying for the Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment, you need to know vital information regarding this year’s recruitment process, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
The Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment portal is currently open. We will inform you once the portal is open. You can keep visiting this website to stay updated. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page. Also, there are other jobs in Nigeria that may interest you.
Below are the requirements listed on the Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment portal.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 to 30 years
- Must not be married or have children
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- More On FRSC Recruitment Procedure
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- CBN Recruitment Process
- EFCC Recruitment Application Guide
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Get Updated On FIRS Recruitment
- Updates On Nigeria Police Recruitment
- See More NNPC Recruitment Form
- NDLEA Job Vancancy
- Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment Now
- Account and Budgets: HND or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Banking and Finance. Membership of professional bodies like ACA, ICAN, ACCA, ANAN, ACMA, will be an added advantage.
- Seaman: BSc or HND in Forensic Sciences, Sociology, Nautical Sciences, Psychology, Criminology.
- Chaplain: Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from either a Catholic or Protestant Mission.
- Engineering: B.Sc or B Eng qualifications in either Aircraft/Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical/Marine Engineering, or Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
- Education: B.Sc Ed/B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD Education in either Physics, Mathematics, English Language, History, Biology, Chemistry, Chinese Language, Computer Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, French Language, Library Science (B.Sc), Guidance and Counseling, and Arabic Language are also eligible.
- Information: B.Sc or HND in either Computer Technology, Television Production, Journalism, Printing Technology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, and Cinematography.
- Hydrography: B.Sc or HND in either Geology, Geophysics, Cartography, Physical Oceanography, and Surveying/Geoinformatics.
- Human Resource Management: HND, BA, B.Sc or equivalent qualification in Public Administration, Personnel Management, Human Resources Management.
- Medical: Available fields include General Doctors/Dental Surgeons, Consultants, Pharmacy, Dental Therapist, Medical Lab Science, Optometry, Physiotherapy, Radiographer, Clinical Psychology, Dietician, Medical Records/Health Information Management, General Nursing/Midwives, Public Health Officer, Biomedical Engineer.
- Legal Service
- Information and Communication Technology
Kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit Nigerian Navy official registration portal at joinnigeriannavy.com
- Follow the instructions on the Navy official website
- Fill and upload all scanned copies of your documents
- Print out the required documents
Required Documents/Materials for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Educational certificates.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form duly signed.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate
- Bio Data Form
1. How much is Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment form?
The Nigerian Navy registration form is free. Fill the form online on the official Nigerian Navy portal via http://joinnigeriannavy.com.
2. Is Nigerian Navy Recruitment form for 2021 out?
Yes. The Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. We will update this page once the registration form is out. Keep checking the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal at joinnigeriannavy.com or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
3. When is the Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Closing Date?
Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment for 2021/2022 session.
4. Which rank is the highest and lowest in Nigerian Navy?
Admiral is the highest rank in the Nigerian Navy
Nigerian Navy Ranks for commissioned officers in descending order
- Admiral of the Fleet
- Vice Admiral
- Rear Admiral
- Lieutenant Commander
- Sub Lieutenant
- Acting Sub Lieutenant
- Mid Shipman
Nigerian Navy Ranks for non-commissioned officers in descending order
- Warrant Chief Petty Officer
- Chief Petty Officer
- Petty Officer
- Leading Rating
- Able Rating
- Ordinary Rating
5. What is the Salary structure of the Nigerian Navy per month?
- Admiral – N1,358,595
- Vice Admiral – N1,113,602
- Rear Admiral – N1,003,245
- Commodore – N615,488
- Captain – N309,655
- Commander – N281,674
Getting the right information at the right time is very important. So beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates. Also, the application form is free. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.