Nigerian Navy DSSC Screening Date 2020/2021. More details regarding the Nigerian Navy DSSC screening date and examination centres, requirements, and other related information is on this page.
We are glad to inform you that the screening date for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission is out. We will update this page as soon as they published it. The information provided on this web page will guide and direct you on what to do to qualify for full time employment.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vancancies
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
Nigerian Navy DSSC Screening Date and Examination Centres 2020/2021
The Nigerian Navy DSSC screening Date and examination centers is out. We will update this page once the Nigerian Navy DSSC screening Date and examination centers is published. Successful candidates will be invited for a screening and aptitude test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
The Nigerian Navy DSSC screening Date and examination centers will be released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Required Documents/Materials for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Screening
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Educational certificates.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate
- Bio Data Form
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about Nigerian Navy DSSC Screening Date and Examination Venues
1. Is Nigerian Navy DSSC screening date and examination centers out?
Yes. The Nigerian Navy DSSC screening date and examination centers 2020/2021 is out. Visit the official recruitment portal at joinnigeriannavy.com.
2. Which rank is the highest and lowest in Nigerian Navy?
Admiral is the highest rank in the Nigerian Navy
Nigerian Navy Ranks for commissioned officers in descending order
- Admiral of the Fleet
- Vice Admiral
- Rear Admiral
- Lieutenant Commander
- Sub Lieutenant
- Acting Sub Lieutenant
- Mid Shipman
Nigerian Navy Ranks for non-commissioned officers in descending order
- Warrant Chief Petty Officer
- Chief Petty Officer
- Petty Officer
- Leading Rating
- Able Rating
- Ordinary Rating
3. What is the Salary structure of the Nigerian Navy per month?
- Admiral – N1,358,595
- Vice Admiral – N1,113,602
- Rear Admiral – N1,003,245
- Commodore – N615,488
- Captain – N309,655
- Commander – N281,674
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the successful candidates.
At the time of writing this article, the Nigerian Navy officials did not announce the screening date and examination centers. The Nigerian Navy DSSC screening date and examination centers is now published. The date for the Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment interview exercise and aptitude test is 7 November 2020.
- Air Force Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
- Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja
- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi
- Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo, Lagos
- Nigerian Navy Finance and LOG College, Owerrinta, Imo State
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo, Lagos
Check the official recruitment portal for your location. Visit https://joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/ and click on the list of shortlisted candidates.
Important Points to Note on Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- You must be a graduate
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC
- You must be between the ages 18 to 30 years
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Go to the screening and examination center on time
- Attempt all questions
- Avoid examination malpractice
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Navy DSSC screening date and examination centers, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.