Nigerian Navy DSSC Screening Date 2021/2022 is out. More details regarding the Nigerian Navy DSSC screening date and examination centres, requirements, and other related information is on this page.
We are glad to inform you that the screening date for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission is out. We will update this page as soon as they published it. The information provided on this web page will guide and direct you on what to do to qualify for full-time employment.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vancancies
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
Nigerian Navy DSSC Screening Date and Examination Centres 2021/2022
The Nigerian Navy DSSC screening Date and examination centers is out. We will update this page once the Nigerian Navy DSSC screening Date and examination centers is published. Successful candidates will be invited for a screening and aptitude test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
The Nigerian Navy DSSC screening Date and examination centers is released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Applicants who sat for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 Aptitude Test are hereby notified to check the recruitment portal for the list of successful candidates for the Interview. The shortlisted candidates are divided into TWO Batches. Batch A interview is scheduled for 16th December – 23rd December 2020, while Batch B interview is from 27th December 2020 – 3rd January 2021.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations. Check the official recruitment portal for your location. Visit https://joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/ and click on the list of shortlisted candidates.
Required Documents/Materials for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Screening
- Birth certificate or age declaration (original and photocopy)
- Certificates from tertiary institutions
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory)
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving Military and Para-Military
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgement Slip( mandatory requirement)
- Bio Data Form
- A set of cutlery
- Two-bed sheets and pillowcases
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts
- Medium size hand sanitizer
- Two pairs of face masks
- Writing materials (biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser)
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the successful candidates.
Important Points to Note on Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- You must be a graduate
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years
- All candidates must present O’level results (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Go to the screening and examination center on time
- Attempt all questions
- Avoid examination malpractice
We will update this page as soon as the Nigerian Navy DSSC screening date and examination venues is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the Nigerian Navy DSSC screening date and examination venues to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Navy DSSC screening date and examination centers, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.