Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021. Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission list of Successful Candidates is out. This article is for candidates who applied for the Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment. If you are among the applicants, then this article is for you.
It is our pleasure to inform you that the Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates is out. Screening and aptitude will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates. The date and training centers will be communicated to you via E-mail. Applicants that passed the Nigerian Navy DSSC screening and aptitude test will qualify for full-time employment.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
The Nigerian Navy DSSC shortlisted candidates is out. We will update this page once the Nigerian Navy DSSC shortlisted candidates is published. Successful candidates will be invited for a screening and aptitude test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
The Nigerian Navy DSSC list of successful candidates will be released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names via www.joinnigeriannavy.com. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Entry Qualifications for Enlistment into the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Medical: Available fields include General Doctors/Dental Surgeons, Consultants, Pharmacy, Dental Therapist, Medical Lab Science, Optometry, Physiotherapy, Radiographer, Clinical Psychology, Dietician, Medical Records/Health Information Management, General Nursing/Midwives, Public Health Officer, Biomedical Engineer.
- Account and Budgets: HND or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Banking and Finance. Membership of professional bodies like ACA, ICAN, ACCA, ANAN, ACMA, will be an added advantage.
- Chaplain: Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from either a Catholic or Protestant Mission.
- Engineering: B.Sc or B Eng qualifications in either Aircraft/Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical/Marine Engineering, or Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
- Seaman: BSc or HND in Forensic Sciences, Sociology, Nautical Sciences, Psychology, Criminology.
- Information: B.Sc or HND in either Computer Technology, Television Production, Journalism, Printing Technology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, and Cinematography.
- Education: B.Sc Ed/B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD Education in either Physics, Mathematics, English Language, History, Biology, Chemistry, Chinese Language, Computer Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, French Language, Library Science (B.Sc), Guidance and Counseling, and Arabic Language are also eligible.
- Hydrography: B.Sc or HND in either Geology, Geophysics, Cartography, Physical Oceanography, and Surveying/Geoinformatics.
- Human Resource Management: HND, BA, B.Sc or equivalent qualification in Public Administration, Personnel Management, Human Resources Management.
- Legal Service
- Information and Communication Technology
How to Check and Download the Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
The Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 Shortlisted Candidates is published. Follow the steps below to check and download the list of successful candidates in PDF format.
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- The link to check the list of successful candidates is display on the home page
- Click on the link to check and download in PDF format
- Take note of the date for the aptitude test and the required materials
Required Documents/Materials for the Nigerian Navy Screening
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Photocopies of Degrees/Diplomas (Those with foreign institutions credentials are to submit the certificates in duplicates).
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate
- Bio Data Form
Important Points to Note on Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- You must be a graduate
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC
- You must be between the ages 18 to 30 years
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Go to the screening and examination center on time
- Attempt all questions
- Avoid examination malpractice
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
1. Is Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates out?
Yes. The Nigerian Navy DSSC shortlisted candidates 2020/2021 is out. We will update this page once the registration form is out. You can check the list of successful candidates at joinnigeriannavy.com or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
2. Which rank is the highest and lowest in Nigerian Navy?
Admiral is the highest rank in the Nigerian Navy
Nigerian Navy Ranks for commissioned officers in descending order
- Admiral of the Fleet
- Vice Admiral
- Rear Admiral
- Lieutenant Commander
- Sub Lieutenant
- Acting Sub Lieutenant
- Mid Shipman
Nigerian Navy Ranks for non-commissioned officers in descending order
- Warrant Chief Petty Officer
- Chief Petty Officer
- Petty Officer
- Leading Rating
- Able Rating
- Ordinary Rating
3. What is the Salary structure of the Nigerian Navy per month?
- Admiral – N1,358,595
- Vice Admiral – N1,113,602
- Rear Admiral – N1,003,245
- Commodore – N615,488
- Captain – N309,655
- Commander – N281,674
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vancancies
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
At the time of writing this article, the Nigerian Navy officials did not release the list of successful candidates. The Nigerian Navy DSSC shortlisted candidates is now published. Applicants can now check their names and proceed to the next stage.
The date for the Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment interview exercise and aptitude test is 7 November 2020.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Navy DSSC shortlisted candidates, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.