NIMC Recruitment 2021/2022. More details regarding the National Identity Management Commission recruitment portal nimc.gov.ng/careers/, requirements, job application form, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
Are you interested in this year’s NIMC Recruitment? If so, then this web page is for you. We have outline the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
In this article, we have provided vital information on how to apply for the NIMC Recruitment. So whether you are an experienced professional, a graduate, or an undergraduate, there are lots of opportunities to join the National Identity Management Commission.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s NIMC recruitment exercise. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
About National Identity Management Commission
National Identity Management Commission is a statutory Nigerian organization that operates the country’s national identity management systems.
The National Identity Management Commission is guided by the following values in the performance of its duties:
- Team work
Can you abide by those values? If so, then you are one step away from securing a place at the National Identity Management Commission and giving your life a sense of meaning and purpose. Read on to learn more.
Top Searches for this Recruitment
- National Identity Management Commission recruitment
- How can I apply for NIMC recruitment?
- NIMC recruitment 2021 portal
- NIMC jobs
- National Identity Management Commission website
- NIMC recruitment form
- nimc.gov.ng portal
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Careers
1. For NYSC / SIWES Students – The Commission provides for the mandatory one year National Youth Service Scheme for Nigerian graduates as part of its national development. Students on the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) from various tertiary institutions are also absorbed in the Commission.
Aptitude tests are normally conducted for these two categories of students and their engagement is based on performance and availability of vacancy.
2. For Regular Staff – Recruitment always commences with widely published advertisements in at least four (4) national daily newspapers and popular recruitment sites like topnigerianjobs.com.
3. Consultancy Services – As part of strategies for harnessing worldwide examples of best practices, and to stimulate involvement of the public and private sectors to continually re-affirm the priorities for the implementation of an effective Nigerian Identity Management System, the NIMC provides for the engagement of suitably qualified individuals or firms to render consultancy services in various areas related to its main objectives.
Interested firms or individuals may submit their application on the official web portal. The engagement of such individuals or firms is following stipulated Federal Government’s Due Process Guidelines and Regulations.
NIMC Recruitment 2021/2022 Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the NIMC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- NNPC Jobs Information
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Information
How To Apply For the NIMC Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at nimc.gov.ng/careers/ and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the National Identity Management Commission Recruitment
1. Is NIMC currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the National Identity Management Commission recruitment can do so via the NIMC recruitment portal nimc.gov.ng/careers/.
2. How can I apply for the NIMC Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the NIMC recruitment portal at nimc.gov.ng/careers/ and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the NIMC Recruitment 2021 Closing date?
The deadline for the National Identity Management Commission recruitment 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
To stay updated regarding the National Identity Management Commission recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NIMC recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The National Identity Management Commission recruitment process is free.