NIPC Recruitment 2021/2022. More details regarding the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission recruitment portal, requirements, job application form, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
Are you interested in this year’s NIPC Recruitment? If so, then this web page is for you. We have outline the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
In this article, we have provided vital information on how to apply for the NIPC Recruitment. So whether you are an experienced professional, a graduate, or an undergraduate, there are lots of opportunities to join the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s recruitment exercise. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Entry Requirements for NIPC Recruitment 2021/2022
Take note of the following requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the NIPC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
How to Apply for NIPC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.nipc.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- NNPC Jobs Information
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Information
FAQs about Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
1. Is NIPC currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission recruitment can do so via the NIPC recruitment portal www.nipc.gov.ng.
2. How can I apply for the NIPC Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the NIPC recruitment portal at www.nipc.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the NIPC Recruitment 2021 Closing date?
The deadline for the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission recruitment 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
To stay updated regarding the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission recruitment process is free.
If you have any questions regarding the NIPC recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.