NITDA Recruitment 2021/2022 has commenced. More details regarding the NITDA recruitment portal, requirements, employment guidelines, academic qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page. See the latest NITDA job vacancies below.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s NITDA recruitment exercise. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
If you know you have what it takes to apply for this job, then stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need to be recruited.
See Also: Federal Government Recruitment
Whether you are a young professional, experienced hire, or a fresh graduate, there are lots of opportunities to join the National Information Technology Development Agency.
After reading this article, you will know what is required of you to scale through this recruitment process and stand out from the rest of the candidates. Read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that awaits you.
General Requirements for NITDA Recruitment 2021
Candidates who wish to apply for the NITDA recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
See Also: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
How To Apply For the NITDA Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via nitda.gov.ng complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Is NITDA currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment can do so via the NITDA recruitment portal at nitda.gov.ng.
How can I apply for NITDA Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the NITDA recruitment portal at nitda.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
When is the NITDA Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the NITDA registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
- The NITDA recruitment process is free.
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
NITDA Recruitment Update 2021
To stay updated regarding the National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NITDA recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.