NJI recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. More details regarding the National Judicial Institute recruitment portal, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page. Apply for the NJI recruitment here.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2021 National Judicial Institute Commission recruitment exercise.
Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
The Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment has commenced. The recruitment exercise is only for those who studied law as a profession or other related courses and have been certified for practice.
So if you are one of those who studied law as a profession, then this article is for you. Our earnest desire is that you succeed in this year’s recruitment exercise. So we took the time to write this article to guide you. Read on to learn more.
You May Also Like: Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment
General Requirements for NJI Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a graduate
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- MSc in any quantitative field of study obtained from a recognized institution
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- A well-organised CV is required
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in any law related course
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma certificate in any related field of study
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The NJI recruitment process is free. It attract no Fee
- Applicants are only permitted to apply for just one position
How To Apply For NJI Recruitment 2021/2022
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply for the National Judicial Institute recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal via nji.gov.ng.
- Click on the available vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
FAQs About National Judicial Institute Recruitment
How can I apply for NJI Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the NJI recruitment portal at nji.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
When is the NJI Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the National Judicial Institute registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
Recruitment Update for National Judicial Institute
To stay updated regarding the available job vacancies at the National Judicial Institute, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NJI recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.