NPA Recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. In this article, we will provide vital information on how to apply for NPA recruitment, the requirements, qualifications, Nigerian Port Authority salary structure, and other related information you may wish to know.
Have you been unemployed for so long? Or have you been dreaming of being a member of the Nigerian Port Authority? If so, then this information is for you. Read on to learn more about this recruitment process and stand a chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
The Nigerian Port Authority is looking for interested and suitably qualified applicants who are willing and able to work. Applicants are expected to have interpersonal skills, relevant academic qualifications, excellent communications, and technical qualifications.
The Nigerian Ports Authority is a Federal Government Agency that operates and governs all ports in Nigeria. The major ports in Nigeria include;
- Lagos Port Complex, Lagos State
- The Calabar Port Complex in Cross River State.
- Rivers Port Complex, Rivers State
- Tin Can Island Port Complex, Lagos State
- The Delta Ports in Warri, Delta State
- Onne Port Complex, Rivers State
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) services includes engineering and technical services, security services, cargo handling, marine services, harbour services, commercial services, land and estate services, health, safety and environment services.
- We do not have any influence on the NPA recruitment. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- Do not submit false documents
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are
- The NPA recruitment application form is free
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
General Requirements for the NPA Recruitment 2021/2022
The following are the requirements for this year’s NPA recruitment.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Must not be older than 35 years at the time of application
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
We will update this page as soon as the NPA recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the NPA Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Is the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment form for 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the NPA recruitment form for 2020/2021 is out. Check the official recruitment portal at https://nigerianports.gov.ng/ regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
2. How can I apply for NPA Recruitment 2021/2022?
The application is done online. To apply, visit the Nigerian Port Authority recruitment portal at https://nigerianports.gov.ng/ and click on the available vacancies.
3. When is the NPA recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the NPA recruitment 2020/2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about this year’s recruitment.
4. How much is the NPA recruitment form?
The NPA recruitment form is free and can be access online on the official recruitment portal at https://nigerianports.gov.ng/.
5. What is the Nigerian Port Authority Salary Structure?
The average salaries for Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is 132,620 Naira.
6. What are the functions of the Nigerian Port Authority?
- Maintain Port facilities and equipment
- Develop and own property
- Planning and development of port operational infrastructure
- Develop, own and operate ports and harbours
- Provide safe and navigable channel
- Ensure safety and security
- Offer cargo handling and storage services
How to Apply for the NPA Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at https://nigerianports.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘career’ under the Information Center on the top of the home page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the required details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.