Npower Agro Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. In this article, we will cover areas such as how to apply for the Npower agro programme, Npower agro registration portal, qualifications, requirements, application form, and other related information you may wish to know.
So if you are interested in the Npower agro programme, then read on to learn more about this life-changing opportunity and stand a chance of getting hold of this marvelous opportunity. More details about this golden opportunity is provided in the Npower recruitment portal.
The Federal Government is empowering Nigerian youths for prosperity through the N-power program. Apart from the Npower Agro, there are other programmes offered by the Federal Government. These programmes include;
- N-Power Teach – This program is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications
- N-Power Health – For holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Microbiology, Medicine, Nursing, Botany, Public Health, Psychology, Midwifery, or other allied disciplines in the sciences
- N-Power Tax – For unemployed graduates or non graduates
- N-Power Tech Hardware
- N-Power Creative – Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- N-Power Tech Software
- N-Power Build – No degree or diploma Selection preferences
N-Power Agro members will;
- Provide advisory services to farmers across the thirty-six states of the federation
- They will also collect data on Nigeria’s agricultural assets
- They will disseminate the knowledge gained by the Federal Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in the field of expansion services
Selection Preference for this programme is a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines.
The duration of the Npower Agro programme is TWO years. All participants will undergo initial induction training before deployment.
There are many life-long career opportunities in agriculture and other allied fields that await N-Power Agro members. Possible destinations include:
- Farming co-operatives management
- Farm managers
- Agriculture Extension Services Consultant
- Public sector jobs in agriculture
- Seed fertilizer and other input aggregators
All interested applicants will go through the selection procedures listed below:
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
General Requirements for the Npower Agro Recruitment 2021/2022
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- This programme is for unemployed graduates
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- BSC, HND, OND,certificate in any related disciplines from a recognize institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Applicant interested in the Npower agro recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Problem solving skills
Important Point to Note on the Npower Agro Recruitment Programme
Before applying for the N-Power Agro recruitment programme, you need to take note of the following:
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Ensure you have your school certificates (WASSE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB), and valid means of identification such as (the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, drivers license)
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Ensure to provide your own phone number and email so that you can be reached directly
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. The application is absolutely free.
More Trending Recruitment in Nigeria Right Now:
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NPA Recruitment is ongoing
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Vacancies at NSCDC
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
How to Apply For the Npower Agro Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for the Npower agro recruitment program, follow the steps below;
- Visit the official web portal at www.npower.gov.ng and choose the Npower-Agro
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information
- OR you can quickly visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup and create an account by providing your email address and password
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process
- Click on Login
- Enter your registered E-mail and password and click on Log In to N-Power Application Portal
- Once your email address has been confirmed, enter your BVN Number and date of birth
- Provide all the necessary details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down for future reference
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Npower Agro Recruitment
1. How can I apply for Npower Agro Recruitment 2021/2022?
To apply, visit the Npower recruitment portal at www.npower.gov.ng and select the Npower Agro programme.
2. How much is the Npower Agro recruitment form?
The Npower Agro recruitment form is free and can be access online on the official recruitment portal https://www.npower.gov.ng/.
3. Who can apply for Npower Agro?
Interested candidates who possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Agricultural Economics, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines an apply for the Npower Agro.
4. Can SSCE holder apply for Npower Agro?
Npower Agro is for Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND holders. But an applicant who can demonstrate substantial relevant experience can still apply.
5. When is the Npower Agro Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Npower Agro recruitment 2021/2022 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Npower.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Npower Agro recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.