Npower Build Recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. The federal government has successfully commenced recruitment intake for unemployed youths into the Npower build programme to make a difference in their lives and communities.
In this article, we will provide vital information on how to apply for the ongoing Npower build recruitment, Npower build registration form portal www.npower.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
N-Power Build is an accelerated training and certification programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians in order to build a new crop of skilled and highly competent workforce of service professionals, artisans, and technicians.
The focus industries include:
- Aluminium and Gas
- Building Services
- Built Environment Services
This programme is currently for unemployed youths in all states of the federation. Applicants must have interest in building, fixing and creating things. The duration of the Npower Build programme is three month.
N-Power Build members can aspire to a career in housing, works, and construction. Possible destinations include:
- Building and Construction services
- Electrical Maintenance and Repairs Services
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Furniture Making and Design
Other Npower programmes include:
1. N-Power Creative – For unemployed graduates or non-graduates.
2. N-Power Health – For holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences.
3. N-power Teach – This program is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications.
4. N-Power Agro – To qualify, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines.
5. N-Power Tax
6. N-Power Tech Software
7. N-Power Tech Hardware
Important Point to Note on the Npower Build Recruitment Programme
Take note of the following:
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. The application is absolutely free.
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Ensure you have a valid means of identification such as (the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, drivers license)
- Ensure to provide your own email and phone number so that you can be reached directly
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates. The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
All interested candidates will go through the selection procedures listed below:
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
More Trending Jobs in Nigeria Right Now:
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- NPA Recruitment is ongoing
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Vacancies at NSCDC
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
General Requirements for the Npower Build Recruitment 2021/2022
The following are the requirements listed on the Npower build recruitment portal.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- This programme is for unemployed youths
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant interested in the Npower build recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interest in creating, building, and fixing things
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
- Problem solving skills
How to Apply For the Npower Build Recruitment
To apply for the Npower build recruitment, follow the steps below;
- Visit www.npower.gov.ng and select Npower-Build
- Read the overview to know what Npower build is all about.
- Click on Apply on the top of the hompage
- Create an account by providing your email address and password
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process
- Enter your registered E-mail and password and click on Log In to N-Power Application Portal
- Once your email address has been confirmed, enter your date of birth and Bank Verification Number
- Fill in all the personal information required (You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes)
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique N-Power identification number. Write it down for future reference
FAQS about the Npower Build Recruitment
1. How can I apply for Npower Build Recruitment 2021/2022?
The application is done online. To apply, visit the Npower recruitment portal at www.npower.gov.ng and select the Npower build programme.
2. Who can apply for Npower Build?
This programme is currently for the unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years. No degree or diploma Selection preferences.
3. How much is the Npower Build recruitment form?
The Npower build recruitment form is free and can be access online on the official recruitment portal https://www.npower.gov.ng/.
4. When is the Npower Build Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Npower build recruitment 2021/2022 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Npower.
5. How much is npower build salary?
The salaries of Npower Health Volunteers is around N27,000 – N30,000 per month
To stay updated on the latest news about Npower build, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Npower build recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.