Npower Build Recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. More details regarding the Npower build registration portal, how to apply for the Npower build programme, N-build application form, requirements, qualifications, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
This is to inform the general public that Npower build registration portal for batch C applicants is currently open for application.
The federal government has successfully commenced recruitment intake for unemployed youths into the Npower build programme to make a difference in their lives and communities.
In this article, We will show you how to apply and fill the N-build registration form successfully without any hindrance. So take this guide very seriously because everything you need to know regarding the recruitment process is no this page.
N-Power Build is an accelerated training and certification programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians in order to build a new crop of skilled and highly competent workforce of service professionals, artisans, and technicians.
The focus industries include:
- Aluminium and Gas
- Building Services
- Built Environment Services
This programme is currently for unemployed youths in all states of the federation. Applicants must have interest in building, fixing and creating things. The duration of the Npower Build programme is three month.
N-Power Build members can aspire to a career in housing, works, and construction. Possible destinations include:
- Building and Construction services
- Electrical Maintenance and Repairs Services
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Furniture Making and Design
Please note that we do not have any influence on the ongoing selection process. What we provide are the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful journey. Read on to learn more about the recruitment process.
Take note of the following points:
- Who can apply for Npower Build? This programme is currently for the unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years. No degree or diploma Selection preferences.
- Ensure you have a valid means of identification such as (the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, drivers license)
- Ensure to provide your own email and phone number so that you can be reached directly
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates. The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
All interested candidates will go through the selection procedures listed below:
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
Npower Build Recruitment Requirements 2021
The following are the requirements listed on the Npower build recruitment portal.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- This programme is for unemployed youths
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant interested in the Npower build recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interest in creating, building, and fixing things
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
- Problem solving skills
Npower Build Recruitment Portal 2021
The Npower build registration portal is currently open. See more details on the N-build portal and how to submit an online application below.
Npower build recruitment portal is nasims.gov.ng. Applying for the Npower build programme is pretty straightforward. The following steps will walk you through the registration process.
How to Apply for Npower Build Recruitment 2021
To apply for the N-build programme, kindly follow the steps outline below.
- Visit the official Npower portal at nasims.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng and choose a program that suits you best.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered e-mail and password and click on ‘Log In to N-Power Application Portal’
- Choose a program of your choice based on your education level and click on apply.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
You May Also Like:
- Npower Salary Structure
- Npower Exit Plan Packages
- Npower Physical Verification
- Npower Test Login Portal
- Npower Assessment test schedule
- npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile
Npower build registration has commenced and is currently ongoing. Npower build recruitment deadline 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Npower.
Kindly note that Npower may choose not to extend the recruitment process once the registration deadline is over. So if you want to be on the safe side, then ensure you apply before the deadline.
To stay updated on the latest news about Npower build, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Npower build recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.