Npower Creative Recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Npower creative registration portal, how to apply for the Npower creative programme, application form, requirements, qualifications, and other related information you may wish to know.
The N-Power Creative programme will train and develop Five thousand young creative talents. The strategy is to put our creative industry on the global radar as exporters of world-class services and content. The training programme will last for THREE months, made up of ONE month in-class and a TWO months hands-on group project, across selected cities of the federation. The participants will be trained and certified in one of the following courses:
- Graphic Design
- Script Writing
Also, all participants will receive computing devices that will ensure that they master their skills during and after the training. At the end of the training period, some participants will get international and local internship opportunities, while others will be linked to market and job opportunities.
There are Lots of opportunities that await you through the Npower programme. Why not investigate for yourself and choose a category that suits you. You will be glad you did!
Important Point to Note on the Npower Creative Recruitment Programme
Take note of the following:
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. The application is absolutely free.
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Ensure you have your school certificates and a valid means of identification such as (the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, drivers license)
- Ensure to provide your own email and phone number so that you can be reached directly
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates. The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Npower Creative Recruitment Programme 2021/2022
1. What are the selection Preference or requirements for the Npower Creative Recruitment?
- You must be a Nigerian
- Interested applicants must be between 18-35 years old
- Problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- For script writing, analytical writing skills and creative writing skills will be an advantage
- This programme is for the unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- Possession of BSC, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognize institution
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
2. What are the selection procedures?
All interested candidates will go through the selection procedures listed below:
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
2. What is the duration of the Npower creative programme?
The duration of the Npower Creative Programme is three Months.
3. What are the available Jobs for the Npower Creative members?
Available jobs include:
- Film Editor
- Graphics Designer
- Visual Effects Artist
- Sound Editor
- Desktop Publishing
- Digital Media Publishing
- Game Design
- Educational/Training Content Production
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Script Writer
4. How much is the Npower Creative Recruitment form?
The Npower creative recruitment form is free and can be access online on the official recruitment portal https://www.npower.gov.ng/.
5. How can I apply for Npower Creative Recruitment 2021/2022?
The application is done online. To apply, visit the Npower recruitment portal at www.npower.gov.ng and select the Npower creative programme.
6. When is the Npower Creative Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the N-Creative recruitment has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Npower creative recruitment for 2020/2021 session.
7. What is the Salary Structure for Npower Creative Members?
The salaries of Npower Creative members is N30,000 per month. Visit the official recruitment portal for more information.
Not interested in the N-power Creative programme? There are other N-power programmes offered by the Federal Government. These programmes include;
- N-power Teach – This program is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications
- N-power Health – For holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Microbiology, Medicine, Nursing, Botany, Public Health, Psychology, Midwifery, or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
- N-power Agro – To qualify, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines
- N-Power Build – No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- N-Power Tech Software
- N-Power Tax – For unemployed graduates or non graduates
- N-Power Tech Hardware
How to Apply For the Npower Creative Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for the Npower creative recruitment, follow the steps below;
- Visit www.npower.gov.ng and select Npower-Creative
- Read and accept all the information
- OR quickly visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup and create an account by providing your email address and password
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process
- Enter your registered E-mail and password and click on Log In to N-Power Application Portal
- Once your email address has been confirmed, enter your Bank Verification Number and date of birth
- Fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification (You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes)
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique N-Power identification number. Write it down for future reference
To stay updated on the latest news about N-Creative programme, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Npower Creative Recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.