Npower Health Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. In this article, we will cover areas such as how to apply for the Npower health programme, Npower health registration portal, application form, qualifications, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know.
N-Power has changed the lives of millions of youths in all six Geo-political zones as a result of their time and training in the N-Power Programme. The Federal Government believes that everyone deserves an opportunity to rise no matter their educational background, circumstance, or belief. So they are looking forward to improving the lives of more Nigerian youths.
The Npower health programme is one of the many programmes offered by the Federal Government. Visit the official Npower recruitment portal for more information.
N-Power Health Volunteers will help promote and improve preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of the society, including children, pregnant women, individuals, and families.
The Npower health programme is for holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Microbiology, Medicine, Nursing, Botany, Public Health, Psychology, Midwifery, or other allied disciplines in the sciences
Required Discipline for the N-Power Health Recruitment
- Health Education
- Medical Records
- Pharmacy Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Environmental Health Technology
- Community Health Extension (JCHEW & SCHEW)
- Agricultural Science and other allied disciplines.
Required Qualifications for the N-Power Health Recruitment
- B. Sc
- B. Tech
- Nursing Schools
- Schools of Health Technology
- Midwifery Schools
The duration of the Npower health programme is TWO years. All participants will undergo initial induction training before deployment.
There are many life-long career opportunities in public health and other allied fields that await N-Power health volunteers. Possible destinations include:
- HIV/AIDS Educator
- Government Policy Analyst
- Health Department Administrator
- Health Office Administrator
- Public Relations Manager
- Health Education Specialist
- Social Worker & Counselor
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Research Analyst
- Project Manager in Public Health
- Breastfeeding Support Coordinator
- Health Research Analyst
- Field Investigator
- Health Services Manager
- Displaced Persons Coordinator
- Community Health Worker
General Requirements for the Npower Health Recruitment 2021/2022
The following are the requirements listed on the Npower health recruitment portal.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- This programme is for unemployed graduates
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- BSC, HND, NCE, OND, NABTEB, SCHEW, JCHEW certificate from a recognize institution
- Creative writing and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant interested in the Npower health recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Problem solving skills
How to Apply For the Npower Health Recruitment
To apply for the Npower health recruitment, follow the steps below;
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.npower.gov.ng and select the Npower-Health
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information
- OR you can quickly visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup and create an account by providing your email address and password
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process
- Click on Login
- Enter your registered E-mail and password and click on Log In to N-Power Application Portal
- Once your email address has been confirmed, enter your BVN Number and date of birth
- Provide all the necessary details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number.
FAQs about the Npower Health Recruitment Programme
1. How can I apply for Npower Health Recruitment 2021/2022?
The application is done online. To apply, visit the Npower recruitment portal at https://www.npower.gov.ng and select the Npower health programme.
2. How much is the Npower Health recruitment form?
The Npower Health recruitment form is free and can be access online on the official recruitment portal https://www.npower.gov.ng/.
3. When is the Npower Health Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the N-Health recruitment 2021/2022 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Npower.
4. What is the Salary Structure for Npower Health Volunteers?
The salaries of Npower Health Volunteers is around N30,000 – N40,000 per month.
Important Point to Note on the N-Health Recruitment Programme
Take note of the following:
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. The application is absolutely free.
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Ensure you have your school certificates and a valid means of identification such as (the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, drivers license)
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Ensure to provide your own email and phone number so that you can be reached directly
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates. The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
All interested candidates will go through the selection procedures listed below:
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
Not interested in the N-power health programme? There are other N-power programmes offered by the Federal Government. These programmes include;
- N-power Teach – This program is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications
- N-power Agro – To qualify, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines
- N-Power Creative – Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- N-Power Build – No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- N-Power Tech Software
- N-Power Tax – For unemployed graduates or non graduates
- N-Power Tech Hardware
- There are other ongoing recruitment in Nigeria that might interest you
To stay updated on the latest news about N-Health programme, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Npower Health Recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.