NPower News Today 2021. See the latest trends, including recruitment, registration, NEXIT, stipends, transition, permanency, portal information and so much more. See today’s news about N-Power below.
Are you an N-Power beneficiary that is always looking for the latest NPower news like the early bird that catches the worm? Worry not. We have got you covered!
In this article, you will get all the latest news on N-power NEXIT, registration, recruitment, stipends, transition, and permanency that will fulfill your need. So read on to see what is trending right now.
NPower News Today for Batch A, B, & C
- President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the expansion of the N-power beneficiaries from 500,000 to 1,000,000.
- Federal Government Unveil three Jobs Opportunities for exited Npower Volunteers (SANEF, Agric enumerator, GEEP) and will be activated via the NEXIT portal
- 200,000 beneficiaries will be engaged as financial services operators under the Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility (SANEF).
- Over 30,000 former N-Agro beneficiaries have been enlisted and deployed to local government areas across the country for enumeration of farmers, mapping of farm lands, geospatial experts under the Mass Agric Programme.
- Others will have the option of benefiting from the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), given opportunities to improve or start new businesses under a micro-enterprise initiative.
- The NSIP team has released an issue resolution E-mail for exited Npower beneficiaries having trouble with registration.
- NEXIT loan disbursement has not commenced yet. Don’t enter your details on any website asking you to check your N-EXIT loan amount.
- Payment Of Npower Batch A And B Volunteers Stipend to begin Soon says Npower
- FG urged not to disengage N-Power beneficiaries
- The Federal Government have issued out a form for those having email verification problem related to NPower NEXIT.
- The Federal Government through the Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, has announced the commencement of the N-Power Creative Programme (North) via it’s twitter handle.
Npower News Today on Recruitment
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment initiative of the Federal Government under the Social Investment Programme. This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
N-Power has changed the lives of millions of youths in all six Geo-political zones in Nigeria since its inception. This programme has trained over 500,000 beneficiaries in various vocational areas such as digital skills, financial literacy, agro-processing, communication, farming, etc.
Federal Government is proud of the results so far and looks forward to improving the lives of more Nigerian youths to make a difference in their lives and communities.
To apply, visit the Npower recruitment portal via www.npower.gov.ng and choose a programme.
Start by exploring the different programmes to determine which one suits you best. The available N-Power programmes include:
- N-Power Build
- N-Power Agro
- N-Power Tax
- N-Power Teach
- N-Power Health
- N-Tech Software
- N-Tech Hardware
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Ensure you have your school certificates (WASSE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB), valid means of identification (such as the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, drivers license), and NYSC Certificate (for graduates).
Many life-long career opportunities await you. Why not show you embrace this opportunity by registering today.
Npower News Today on NEXIT Registration Portal for CBN Empowerment for Npower Beneficiaries
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs in collaboration with the Central bank of Nigeria has launched a new portal so that all existed N-power beneficiaries will be able to access all the CBN empowerment options and apply for the various economic, entrepreneurship, and empowerment programmes provided by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The Federal Government invites you to register into the NEXIT Portal today. This is your gateway to new opportunities.
The NEXIT registration portal is currently open. This portal will be use to apply for the CBN empowerment programmes. We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
The NEXIT plan package comes with many opportunities. So if you wish to apply for the CBN Empowerment programmes for N-power Beneficiaries, visit nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng and click on ‘Sign Up Here’ below the login form.
But before you apply for the Npower NEXIT Programme, we request that you read and understand all relevant information regarding this programme before going further to register. Visit the NEXIT registration portal for more information on how to apply.
To avoid being scammed, do not register for the CBN Empowerment for Npower Beneficiaries via any other website other than the official Npower NEXIT registration portal.
If you encounter any issues while registering, contact the NSIP team via email@example.com.
To login to your NEXIT account for the CBN empowerment options, visit the NEXIT Portal Login Link via nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login.
Npower News Today on Permanency
See today’s Latest Update: Here is the latest news we have so far on permanency.
N-Power beneficiaries, who have concluded the mandatory programme will now be able to access permanent job opportunities.
The Federal Government said that exited beneficiaries who indicated an interest in business will get financial support from the Government to create a permanent business of their own.
Other exited beneficiaries will be moved to good working environment for permanent job placement at the Federal and State agencies.
N-power will work with many State and Federal agencies to ensure that beneficiaries are permanently employed.
“N-Power beneficiaries can now get permanent jobs,” president says.
Npower News Today on Stipend
Many N- power beneficiaries were bothered about the delay in the payment of the Npower stipend. This was due to some areas the Government needed to address.
Want to know the latest updates about N-power stipend news today?
FG approves payment to exited beneficiaries. Payment Of Npower Batch A, B, and C Volunteers stipend has begun says N-power.
Payment has begun and the majority of beneficiaries have confirmed their payment. The Federal Government assured that all beneficiaries will receive their stipends on time.
To stay updated on the latest Npower News, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding Npower news today, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.