Npower Registration 2023 is ongoing. More details regarding the Npower registration portal for batch C applicants, Npower registration closing date, requirements, how to apply, and other vital information you may wish to know is on this page.
This is to inform the general public that the Npower registration portal 2023 is currently open for application. The Federal Government invites interested persons between the ages of 18 to 35 to apply. This is a gateway to new opportunities.
We will show you everything you need to know about the Npower recruitment and how to apply and fill the Npower registration form successfully without any hindrance.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need regarding the Npower registration 2023 for batch C applicants is on this page.
Npower Registration 2023
Npower has successfully commenced recruitment intake of unemployed youths between the ages of 18 and 35 and the recruitment form can be accessed online via the Npower registration portal.
Npower is currently recruiting unemployed graduates and non-graduates across the six Geo-political zones in Nigeria. Interested candidates are required to visit the official npower portal at nasims.gov.ng and choose a programme of their choice.
The most interesting part of this programme is that you do not need to have a degree before applying for this programme. The reason is because the Federal Government believes that everyone deserves an opportunity to rise no matter their educational background, circumstance, or belief.
So a degree isn’t a must. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. An applicant who does not have a degree will be considered if he or she can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing Npower recruitment process as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application. Read to know more.
Npower Registration Portal 2023
The Npower recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Npower registration form can be accessed via the Npower recruitment portal. The official registration portal for this year’s recruitment is nasims.gov.ng.
All you need to apply is an active email account and your Bank Verification Number alongside relevant qualifications.
N-Power Programme is divided into two categories
1. Graduates (N Power Volunteer Corps) – Npower volunteers will provide advisory solutions, instructional, and teachings in these key areas;
- Health – For holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Microbiology, Medicine, Nursing, Botany, Public Health, Psychology, Midwifery, or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
- Agro – To qualify, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines.
- Teach – This program is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications.
- Tax – For unemployed graduates or non graduates.
- Creative – Unemployed graduates or non-graduates.
- Tech Software
- Tech Hardware
2. Non-graduates – Programmes for non-graduates is further divided into;
- Creative – For unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Build – No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- Tax – For unemployed non-graduates and graduates
- Tech Hardware
- Tech Software
But before choosing any programme of your choice, there are certain requirements you must meet that will prove you are fit and ready to be placed in such a program that will help elevate your social status. Below are the requirements.
Npower Registration Requirements 2023
The following are the requirements for this year’s recruitment process.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian.
- This programme is for unemployed graduates and non graduates.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or its equivalent.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme (for graduates).
- BSC, HND, NCE, OND, NABTEB, SCHEW, JCHEW certificate from a recognize institution.
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results.
- Creative writing and analytical writing skills will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude.
- Unique Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicant interested in the Npower recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts.
- Good written and spoken English.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or an NIN number,
- Interest in creating, building, and fixing things.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria (for those choosing the tax programme).
- Recent passport photograph.
How to Register for the Npower Recruitment
The Npower registration process is pretty straightforward. To apply, visit the Npower recruitment portal and explore the different programmes to know the one that suits you best. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
Follow the under-listed procedures below:
- Visit the official npower portal at nasims.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng and choose a program that suits you best.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered e-mail and password and click on ‘Log In to N-Power Application Portal’
- Choose a program of your choice based on your education level and click on apply.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
Npower Registration News
From time to time, we publish latest news regarding Npower on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated regarding this year’s recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Npower registration 2023 closing date has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed.
Kindly note that Npower may choose not to extend the recruitment process once the registration deadline is over. So if you want to be on the safe side, then ensure you apply before the deadline.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Npower recruitment 2023 and other job alert, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.