Npower Teach Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Npower teach registration portal, how to apply for the Npower teach programme, application form, requirements, qualifications, and other related information you may wish to know.
So are you a graduate who have been unemployed for so long? If so, then read on to learn more about this life-changing opportunity and stand a chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity. Check the Npower recruitment portal for more details about this programme.
The Federal Government is empowering Nigerian youths for prosperity through the N-power program. The Federal Government believes that everyone deserves an opportunity to rise no matter their educational background, circumstance, or belief. So this is a life-changing opportunity. Unlock your full potential with this government programme and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Apart from the Npower Teach, there are other programmes offered by the Federal Government. These programmes include;
- N-Power Health – For holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Microbiology, Medicine, Nursing, Botany, Public Health, Psychology, Midwifery, or other allied disciplines in the sciences
- N-power Agro – To qualify, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines
- N-Power Tax – For unemployed graduates or non graduates
- N-Power Tech Hardware
- N-Power Build – No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- N-Power Creative – Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- N-Power Tech Software
N-Power Teach members will;
- Be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools across the country
- N-Power Teach volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in the country
- The volunteers will not replace the current teachers, but will work as support teachers across the thirty-six states of the federation, assisting with teaching, management and other functions within the schools
- They will also assist in taking basic education to children in marginalised communities
The Npower teach programme is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications. The duration of this programme is TWO years. All participants will undergo initial induction training before deployment.
There are many life-long career opportunities in teaching and other allied fields that await N-Power Teach volunteers. Possible destinations include:
- Project Supervisor
- Education Services Manager
- Strategy Consultant
- Social services analyst
- Professional Teaching
- Project Manager
- Education Consultant, Associate
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
General Requirements for the Npower Teach Recruitment 2021/2022
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- This programme is for unemployed graduates
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of BSC, HND, OND, NCE certificate in any disciplines from a recognize institution
- Applicant interested in the Npower teach recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
All interested candidates will go through the selection procedures listed below:
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
Important Point to Note on the Npower Teach Recruitment Programme
Before applying for the ongoing N-Power Teach recruitment programme, you need to take note of the following:
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. The application is absolutely free.
- Ensure you have your school certificates (WASSE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB), and valid means of identification such as (the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, drivers license)
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Ensure to provide your own email and phone number so that you can be reached directly
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
FAQs about the Npower Teach Recruitment
1. How can I apply for Npower Teach Recruitment 2021/2022?
To apply, visit the Npower recruitment portal at www.npower.gov.ng and select the Npower teach programme.
2. Who can apply for Npower Teach?
All post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications can apply for the Npower teach programme.
3. How much is the Npower Teach recruitment form?
The Npower teach recruitment form is free and can be access online on the official recruitment portal https://www.npower.gov.ng/.
4. When is the Npower Teach Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Npower teach recruitment 2021/2022 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Npower.
More Trending Jobs in Nigeria Right Now:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Vacancies at NSCDC
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NPA Recruitment is ongoing
How to Apply For the Npower Teach Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for the Npower teach recruitment, follow the steps below;
- Visit the official web portal at www.npower.gov.ng and select the Npower-Teach
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information
- OR you can quickly visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup and create an account by providing your email address and password
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process
- Click on Login
- Enter your registered E-mail and password and click on Log In to N-Power Application Portal
- Once your email address has been confirmed, enter your BVN Number and date of birth
- Provide all the necessary details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down for future reference
To stay updated on the latest news about Npower teach, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Npower teach recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.