Npower teach recruitment 2022/2023 application form for registration. More details regarding the Npower teach registration portal, how to apply for the Npower teach programme, N-teach application form, requirements, qualifications, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
This is to inform the general public that Npower teach registration portal for batch C applicants is currently open for application.
The Federal Government is empowering Nigerian youths for prosperity through the N-power program. One of such programme is the N-teach programme.
If you are a graduate who have been unemployed for so long, then this is a life-changing opportunity for you. We will show you how to apply and fill the N-teach registration form successfully without any hindrance.
So if you are interested in the ongoing registration process, then take this guide very seriously as every thing you need in order to succeed.
Unlock your full potential with this government programme and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
N-Power Teach members will:
- Be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools across the country
- N-Power Teach volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in the country
- The volunteers will not replace the current teachers, but will work as support teachers across the thirty-six states of the federation, assisting with teaching, management and other functions within the schools
- They will also assist in taking basic education to children in marginalised communities
The Npower teach programme is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications. The duration of this programme is TWO years. All participants will undergo initial induction training before deployment.
There are many life-long career opportunities in teaching and other allied fields that await N-Power Teach volunteers. Possible destinations include:
- Project Supervisor
- Education Services Manager
- Strategy Consultant
- Social services analyst
- Professional Teaching
- Project Manager
- Education Consultant, Associate
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
N-teach requirements for registration are clearly stated below.
Npower Teach Recruitment Requirements 2022
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- This programme is for unemployed graduates
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of BSC, HND, OND, NCE certificate in any disciplines from a recognize institution
- Interested applicants must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
All interested candidates will go through the selection procedures listed below:
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
Please note that we do not have any influence on the ongoing selection process. What we provide are the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful journey. Read on to learn more about the recruitment process.
Take note of the following points:
- Who can apply for Npower Teach? All post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications can apply for the Npower teach programme.
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- The application is absolutely free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Ensure you have your school certificates (WASSE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB), and valid means of identification such as (the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, drivers license)
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Ensure to provide your own email and phone number so that you can be reached directly
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
Npower Teach Recruitment Portal 2022
The Npower teach registration portal is currently open. See more details on the N-teach portal and how to submit an online application below.
Npower teach recruitment portal is nasims.gov.ng. Applying for the Npower teach programme is pretty straightforward. The following steps will walk you through the registration process.
You May Also Like:
- Npower Physical Verification
- Npower Test Login Portal
- Npower Assessment test schedule
- Npower Salary Structure
- Npower Exit Plan Packages
- npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile
How to Apply for Npower Teach Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Npower teach programme, kindly follow the steps outline below.
- Visit the official Npower portal at nasims.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng and choose a program that suits you best.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered e-mail and password and click on ‘Log In to N-Power Application Portal’
- Choose a program of your choice based on your education level and click on apply.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
Npower teach registration has commenced and is currently ongoing. Npower teach recruitment deadline 2022 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Npower.
Kindly note that Npower may choose not to extend the recruitment process once the registration deadline is over. So if you want to be on the safe side, then ensure you apply before the deadline.
To stay updated on the latest news about Npower teach, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Npower teach recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.