Npower Tech Recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. In this article, we will cover areas such as how to apply for the Npower tech hardware and software recruitment programme, N-Tech registration portal, qualifications, requirements, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Are you interested in applying for the ongoing Npower Tech programme offered by the Federal Government? If so, then read on to learn more about the Npower tech software and hardware recruitment programme and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose. There are other jobs in Nigeria that might interest you.
Important Points to Note on the Npower Tech Hardware and Software Recruitment Programme
Take note of the following:
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- The application is absolutely free.
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Ensure you have a valid means of identification such as (the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, drivers license)
- Ensure to provide your own email and phone number so that you can be reached directly
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates. The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
N-Power Software Programme
The purpose of the Npower tech software recruitment is to train and empower 10,000 software developers into the ICT Industry. Training will last for eleven weeks and reach a point of highest development with job fairs to link members with placement opportunities within their respective localities.
This programme will establish the foundation knowledge, platform, and tools upon which members can pursue a career as software development entrepreneurs.
N-Power Hardware Programme
The main purpose of the Npower tech hardware recruitment is to train and empower over 10,000 computer device technicians into the ICT Industry to boost the device servicing and manufacturing industry. This program will take three months of training and one month of assessment, graduation and setup.
Participants will undergo a hands-on training experience wherein they will be exposed to practical processes and tools to assemble and repair devices of varying specifications.
The outcome of this program will serve as a critical catalyst for the expansion of local capacity to service and produce computers, tablets, mobile phones and other related devices to serve the international and local market.
There are many life-long career opportunities in tech and other allied fields that await N-Power tech volunteers. Possible destinations include:
- Game Developer
- Systems Software Developer
- Device Technician
- App Developer
- Device maintenance
- Software Tester
- Web Developer
- Assembly Plant Technician
- Computer System Analyst
- Device network technician
All interested candidates will go through the selection procedures listed below:
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
General Requirements for the Npower Tech Recruitment 2021/2022
Before applying for the Npower tech recruitment, take note of the following requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicant interested in the Npower tech software and hardware recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- This programme is for unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- BSC, HND, NCE, OND, NABTEB, SCHEW, JCHEW certificate from a recognize institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Creative writing and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of computer application will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Problem solving skills
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
How to Apply For Npower Tech Recruitment
To apply for the Npower tech software and hardware recruitment, follow the steps below;
- Visit www.npower.gov.ng and select either the N-Tech software or the N-Tech hardware programme
- Read and accept all the information
- OR quickly visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup and create an account by providing your email address and password
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process
- Enter your registered E-mail and password and click on Log In to N-Power Application Portal
- Once your email address has been confirmed, enter your Bank Verification Number and date of birth
- Fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification (You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes)
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique N-Power identification number. Write it down for future reference
FAQs about the Npower Tech Software and Hardware Recruitment Programme
1. How can I apply for Npower Tech Recruitment 2021/2022?
To apply, visit the Npower recruitment portal at www.npower.gov.ng and select either the N-Tech hardware or the N-Tech software programme.
2. How much is the Npower Tech Recruitment form?
The Npower tech software and hardware recruitment form is free and can be access online on the official recruitment portal https://www.npower.gov.ng/.
3. When is the Npower Tech Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the N-Tech hardware and software recruitment has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
4. What is the Salary Structure for Npower Tech Volunteers?
Npower tech hardware and software volunteers will be paid the sum of 30,000 Naira monthly for the duration of 2 Years.
Not interested in the N-power tech programme? There are other N-power programmes offered by the Federal Government. These programmes include;
1. N-Power Agro – To qualify, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines.
2. N-power Teach – This program is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications.
3. N-Power Build – For unemployed graduates or non-graduates.
4. N-Power Health – For holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences.
5. N-Power Creative – For unemployed graduates or non graduates
6. N-Power Tax – This programme is for unemployed graduates and non-graduates
To stay updated on the latest news about N-tech hardware and software programme, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Npower tech recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.