Npower Test Login Portal for Batch C Applicants 2021. This article is for all Npower batch C applicants who want to login to NASIMS portal for the online assessment test. More details regarding the Npower test portal and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Are you an N-power batch C applicant and want to know the official NASIMS portal where you can update your profile, take the online test, and get deployed successfully without and hindrance? If so, this article is for you.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian, Disaster Management and Social Development urged all batch C applicants to login to the NASIMS test portal and write their test.
We will show you how to login to the Npower test portal successful and participate in the online test without any obstacle. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need regarding the Npower test login portal is on this page.
Npower Test Login Portal
All Npower batch C applicants are advised to update their profile on NASIMS portal before proceeding to write the online test. We will show you how to update your profile because participating in the online test. So this article is for you.
NPower test login portal for NPower batch C applicants is https://nasims.gov.ng/login. The NASIMS Test Portal is currently open for NPower Batch C applicants to update their profile and proceed to write the assessment test.
How to Login to Npower Test Portal
To login to the Npower test portal, follow the underlisted procedures:
- Visit the official Npower Test Login Portal via https://onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng/
- Enter your NASIMS ID and your password.
- Click on continue.
- Select the category you applied for such as: Npower Teach, Npower Agro, Npower Build or Npower Tax, etc.
- Navigate to the NASIMS Test option and open it.
- If you are eligible, the test will begin.
Once you login, you will be able to participate in the NASIMS online test. Npower Test questions will be divided into: Mathematics, general knowledge, quantitative reasoning and other questions testing basic knowledge of English. The test will commence very soon, so be prepared.
- Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking the test
- The Npower test is time-based and you are expected to answer 20 questions within 20 minutes.
- The test cannot be retaken after submission.
- You cannot skip any question.
- Every question is allotted equal score.
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
Before participating in the Npower online test, all applicants are advised to verified their application details. To verify your application details, follow the steps below.
Steps For NASIMS ID Verification 2021
All Npower Batch C applicants requires NASIMS ID to enable them take the N-power online test. To verify your ID on the official NASIMS portal successfully without any hindrance, kindly follow the underlisted procedures:
- All Batch C applicants are required to recover/reset password on nasims.gov.ng
- After filling the password recovery form, you are to wait to receive feedback from the NASIMS team
- Once successful, login to the NASIMS online portal with your new password
How To Recover Password For NASIMS Online Test
To recover your password for the process of completing Id verification for your NASIMS test, visit the official NASIMS login portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/login.
If you are a first time user, recover your password following the underlisted procedures:
- Visit the official Npower Test Login Portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/
- Click on the login link
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-power application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
If you have any questions regarding the Npower Test Login Portal, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.