NSCDC Screening Date 2020/2021. More details regarding the Civil Defence screening date and Examination centres, requirements, and other related information is on this page.
Are you eager to know whether the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Screening Date and Exam Centres 2020/2021 is out? If yes, then this web page is for applicants like you. Our earnest prayer is to see you succeed in this year’s NSCDC recruitment. So we took the time to write this article to guide you. Read on to learn more.
Facts About the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation.
The NSCDC was first introduced in May 1967. It was then known as Lagos Civil Defence Committee. It later metamorphosed into the present day Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in 1970.
The mission of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is to develop structures and training strategies that would contribute to the national security by using modern technology. Their vision is to put to work integrity, humility, and efficiency in service delivery with a fresh zeal and bringing credibility into concept of security. Below are some of the functions of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
- Provide necessary warning for the civilian population in times of danger.
- Assist in the distribution of emergency supplies.
- Provide intelligence information to the Ministry on any matter relating to crime control, religious unrest, revolt, disorder, riot, strike, or any other matter.
- Assist in the maintenance of peace and order and in the protection and rescuing of the Civil population during the period of emergency.
- Seal up any private guard company which operates without a valid licence.
- Carry out rescue operations and control volatile situations.
- Assist the Federal and State Fire Service in Fire-fighting operation.
- Evacuate the civilian population from danger areas.
- Maintain twenty-four hour surveillance over infrastructures, sites and projects for the Federal , State and Local Government.
- Detect and demarcate any danger area.
NSCDC rank structure
- Level 3-5 – Assistant Cadre
- Level 6 – Assistant Inspectorate Cadre
- Level 7 – Inspectorate Cadre
- Level 8 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 9 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre I
- Level 10 – Deputy Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 11 – Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 12 – Chief Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 13 – Assistant Commander
- Level 14 – Deputy Commander
- Level 15 – Chief Commander
- Level 16 – Assistant Commandant General
Directorates of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps includes;
- Directorate of Administration
- Directorate of Disaster and Crisis Management
- Directorate of Intelligence and Investigation
- Directorate of Operations
- Directorate of Technical Service
- Directorate of Critical Infrastructure and National assets
NSCDC Screening Date, Examination and Centres
NSCDC Screening Date and Exam Centres is not yet out. We will update this page once the Civil Defence Screening Date and Exam Centres is published. The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Screening Date and Exam Centres will be published once the list of shortlisted candidates is out.
Civil Defence Screening Date and Exam Centres will be released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
More Trending recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Air Force Job Application
- Guinness Nigeria Job Vacancies
- CBN Application Portal
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- Jobs at Nigerian Bottling Company
- FIRS Recruitment Procedure
- Coca Cola Nigeria
- NDLEA Job Application Portal
- NNPC Application Form
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Seven Up graduate trainee program
Civil Defence Screening Requirements
Document needed during Civil Defence Recruitment Exercise includes:
- Passport photographs
- Academic Certificates
- Aptitude Writing Materials
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- Medical Reports
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Local Government Certificate
- Original Credentials used during the online Application
- Parental Consent
- Valid means of identification such as National ID Card, Voters Card, an International Passport, Drivers License
How to Check the Civil Defence Screening Date and Examination Centres
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps officials will notify you regarding the screening date and examination center via E-mail if you are among the shortlisted candidates. Alternatively, you can check the official web portal at https://nscdc.gov.ng or visit this web page regularly to stay updated.
Important points to Note on NSCDC Screening Date and Examination Centres
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- You must be physically and mentally fit
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals at the screening center.
- Prepare well for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps examination.
- Also, go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
- Avoid exam malpractice
NSCDC Screening Date and Exam Centres is not yet out. This web page will updated automatically as soon as the NSCDC Screening Date is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the Civil Defence Screening Date and Exam Centres to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the NSCDC Screening Date, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.