NUC Recruitment 2021/2022. More details regarding the National Universities Commission recruitment portal, requirements, job application form, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
Are you a graduate looking for a job? Do you want to build and advance your career with the National Universities Commission? If so, then this web page is for you. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
In this article, we have provided vital information on how to apply for the NUC Recruitment. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- You are to apply once. Multiple applications will not be entertained.
General Requirements for NUC Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, GCE can apply. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, National Identification Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
You May Also Like: Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
How To Apply For NUC Recruitment 2021/2022
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply for the National Universities Commission recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal via www.nuc.edu.ng
- Click on the available vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
Applicants who are interested and qualified are to forward 10 copies of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a hand-written application to:
The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Maitama – Abuja.
FAQs about National Universities Commission Recruitment
1. Is NUC currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the National Universities Commission recruitment can do so via the NUC recruitment portal via www.nuc.edu.ng.
2. How can I apply for NUC Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the NUC recruitment portal at www.nuc.edu.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the NUC Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the National Universities Commission registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
National Universities Commission Recruitment Update
To stay updated regarding the available job vacancies at the National Universities Commission, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NUC recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.