Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Ondo SUBEB teachers recruitment portal, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful journey.
Ondo State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of both teaching and non-teaching staffs. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the rate of unemployment in the state.
In this article, we will cover areas such as how to apply for the Ondo SUBEB recruitment, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
About Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB)
The Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board is saddled with the statutory responsibility of administering the Basic Education Programme and Policies of Government in Ondo State. This forms part of the Federal Government’s strategic response to the global Education For All (EFA) and Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
The mission of the Ondo State Universal Basic education Board (SUBEB) is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state. Ondo State Universal Basic education Board Overseas the following:
- Early Child Care Development and Education (ECCDE): KINDERGARTEN
- Six years of Primary Education
- Three years of Junior Secondary Education
The Ondo State SUBEB recruitment is open to both candidates with or without teaching credentials. So if you are interested in the ongoing recruitment and want to apply, you should do so via the Ondo State SUBEB recruitment website.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Ondo State Universal Basic education Board recruitment exercise.
Take note of the following;
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
General Requirements for the Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate for the B.Sc and HND holders
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Local Government Identification
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Ondo State SUBEB teachers recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate (For graduates)
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- ICPC recruitment portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- Appy For FRSC Job
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
FAQs about the Ondo SUBEB Recruitment
1. Is Ondo State SUBEB currently recruiting for 2021?
Ondo State Government recruits every year. Interested candidates are required to visit the official Ondo State SUBEB recruitment portal via https://ondosubeb.com/careers/ and start an online application.
2. How can I apply for Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruitment portal via https://ondosubeb.com/careers/ and apply. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Ondo State SUBEB teachers recruitment 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
How To Apply for the Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment
To apply for the Ondo State SUBEB recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Ondo SUBEB recruitment portal via https://ondosubeb.com/ and click on career on the top of the home page.
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email address, password, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form.
- Print out the registration slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date, time, and screening center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Ondo State SUBEB recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.