Oyo State teachers recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the recruitment form via the Oyo State teachers recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment intake of academic and non-academic staff are on this page. Apply for Oyo State teachers job vacancies here.
The Oyo State teachers recruitment is open to both candidates with or without teaching credentials. So if you are interested in the ongoing recruitment and want to apply, you should do so via the Oyo State TESCOM recruitment website.
It is our pleasure to inform you that the Oyo State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of teachers. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the rate of unemployment in the country.
So if you are interested, this is the time to take action. Also, to be among the shortlisted candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
Top Searches for the Oyo State Teachers Job
- tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng portal
- Latest news on Oyo State TESCOM
- Oyo SUBEB recruitment portal
- Teaching Jobs in Oyo State
- Oyo TESCOM recruitment 2023
- Update on Oyo state teachers recruitment
- Part time teaching Jobs in Oyo State
The Oyo State Government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of education in the state. The mission is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
The State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all.
Note: Applications are also invited into non-teaching staff positions as outlined on the official Oyo State teachers recruitment portal.
The Oyo State Government is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language
So if you know you have what it takes to be a teacher, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in this year’s recruitment exercise. So read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Oyo State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 General Requirements
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
How To Apply for Oyo State Teachers Recruitment
You are to provide the following details (your full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study). To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Oyo State Teachers recruitment portal via tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng or tescom.oy.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Fill in your details
- Submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Oyo State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
Take note of the following;
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply (Oyo State SUBEB jobs are for both those with or without a degree).
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding all recruitment in Akwa Ibom on this portal, so if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Oyo State Teachers recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.