Oyo State TESCOM Shortlisted Candidates 2022. More details regarding the Oyo State TESCOM final employment list (Batch A & B), Oyo State TESCOM teachers shortlist, requirements, screening date, and other related information you may which to know is on this page.
Did you apply for the Oyo State Teaching Service Commission recruitment? If yes, then you want to know whether you have been pre-selected for the screening and interview, right? Then you are on the right page. We provide accurate information regarding the Oyo State Post-Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) selection process 2022/2023.
This article will show you how to check your name and download the Oyo State TESCOM shortlisted candidates in PDF format if you did submit an online application (for both teaching and non-teaching applicants).
We are glad to inform you that the Oyo State TESCOM final employment list (Batch A & B) is out. Shortlisted candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
How to Check the Oyo State TESCOM Shortlisted Candidates 2022
Oyo State TESCOM shortlisted candidates will soon be published. All applicants are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official recruitment portal. Also, the Oyo State Teaching Service Commission will notify all successful applicants via E-mail. So check your E-mail address regularly for updates regarding the Oyo State TESCOM final employment list (Batch A & B) and screening centers.
Alternatively, visit the Oyo State TESCOM recruitment portal at via https://subeb.edostate.gov.ng/ and click on ‘View Teaching Employment List (Batch A & B)’. Take note of the CBT Test date, time, and examination center.
What are the Required Documents for the Oyo State TESCOM Screening?
To prove you were the one who fill out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the screening center
- Recent Passport photographs
- Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution)
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
- Print out of your registration slip
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
Take note of the following;
- You must be of good behavior and composure
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Being among the shortlisted candidates is not a guarantee that you will be selected. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The screening test will be a Computer-Based Test. The date and time for the Oyo State TESCOM CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
This page will update automatically as soon as the Oyo State TESCOM Shortlisted Candidates is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated regarding the Oyo State TESCOM Shortlisted Candidate, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Oyo State TESCOM final employment list (Batch A & B) 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.