SEC Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. More details regarding the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment portal, requirements, SEC job application form, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
Are you interested in this year’s SEC Recruitment? If so, then this web page is for you. We have outline the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s SEC recruitment exercise. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
About Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
The Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC is a Government Agency mandated to regulate and develop the Nigerian Capital Market.
The agency is saddle with the dual responsibilities of:
- Regulating the capital market with a view to protecting investors
- Developing the capital market to enhance its allocative efficiency and pave the way for a private sector-led economy.
The Securities and Exchange Commission is guided by the following values in the performance of its duties:
- Leadership by Example
- Commitment to Excellence
Their mission is to develop and regulate a Capital Market that is efficient, transparent, fair, and dynamic to contribute to the Nation’s Economic Development.
To achieve their mission and vision, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) officials are always searching for the best and brightest talents to help strengthen their team to serve their stakeholders better.
In searching for the best and brightest talents, they normally target the following core disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Information Technology and
So whether you are a young professional, experienced hire, or a fresh graduate, working with SEC offers you:
- Opportunity to contribute to the future of investing in Nigeria
- Training, compensation, and work life balance
- Exciting and challenging work
- Opportunity to make a difference for investors in Nigeria
Isn’t that interesting. If you want to build and advance your career with SEC, this is the time to take action. Unlock your full potential with SEC and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that awaits you.
See Also: Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
SEC Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for SEC recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
How To Apply For the SEC Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via sec.gov.ng complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Click on About on the top of the home page
- From the drop-down options, click on ‘Careers‘
- Choose a position of your that suits you best
- Read the job description carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
FAQs about the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment
1. Is SEC currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment can do so via the SEC recruitment portal at sec.gov.ng.
2. How can I apply for SEC Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the SEC recruitment portal at sec.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the SEC registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
See Also: Federal Civil Service Recruitment
SEC Recruitment Update 2021
To stay updated regarding the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the SEC recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The SEC recruitment process is free.