SON Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. The Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment portal son.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, salary structure, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Are you interested in being a member of the Standards Organisation of Nigeria? If you want to build and advance your career at Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON), then read this article carefully to get everything you need to stand a chance of being selected.
We do note have any influence on the Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment process. The purpose of this article is to show you how to apply for the SON recruitment 2021/2022. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
The purpose of the 2021/2022 SON recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for young and vibrant graduates like you. This is a golden opportunity for you. Read on to learn more.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents
- The Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment application form is free
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is the apex standardization body in Nigeria. The aims and objectives of the organisation include:
- Assistance in the production of quality goods
- Certification of industrial products
- Preparation of standards and processes relating to measurements, materials, and products and their promotion at the regional, national, and international levels
- Circulation of information relating to standards
- Improvement of measurement accuracy
- Quality control and metrology
The Standards Organisation of Nigeria Core Values includes:
- Customer Focus
Standards Organisation of Nigeria Mandate
- Compilation and publication of Scientific or order data
- Establishment of Standard Library
- Quality control of products, weights and measures
- Certification of products in commerce and industry throughout Nigeria
- Quality management
- Enforcement of Standards
- Proferring professional advice to the government on matters relating to Standards specifications
- Establishment and maintenance of Laboratories
- Sponsoring national and international conferences
- Registration and regulation of standard marks and specifications
- Investigation of quality of products
- Designation, approval, establishment, and declaration of standards in respect of metrology, processes, commodities, structures, and materials
General Requirements, Skills and Qualifications for SON Recruitment 2021/2022
You must meet the following requirements to qualify to work as a member of the Standards Organisation of Nigeria.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Good knowledge about the Standards Organisation of Nigeria will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit
- Interpersonal skill
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Applicant interested in the SON recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
How to Apply for the SON Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at https://son.gov.ng/
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
This web page will update automatically as soon as the Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Standards Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment
1. How can I apply for SON Recruitment?
To apply, visit the Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment portal at https://son.gov.ng and sign up for an account.
2. Is the SON Recruitment form for 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the SON recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. Check the Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment portal at https://son.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
3. Is SON a Government or a Private Organisation?
Federal Government Agency.
4. How much is the SON recruitment form?
The Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment form is free. Download the form online on the official website at https://son.gov.ng
5. When is the Standards Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment for 2021/2022 session.
6. What is the Standards Organisation of Nigeria salary Structure?
The average salaries for Standards Organization of Nigeria is 60,475 Naira.
7. What is SON?
SON stands for Standards Organisation of Nigeria.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.