SON recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The SON recruitment form can be accessed via the SON recruitment website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the SON 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about SON recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and SON recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the SON 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
We do not have any influence on the Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment process. The purpose of this article is to show you how to apply for the SON recruitment 2022/2023. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
SON Recruitment Portal 2022
The SON recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.son.gov.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online SON recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements, Skills, and Qualifications for SON Recruitment 2022/2023
You must meet the following requirements to qualify to work as a member of the Standards Organisation of Nigeria.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Good knowledge about the Standards Organisation of Nigeria will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit
- Interpersonal skill
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Applicant interested in the SON recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- SON Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
How to Apply for SON Recruitment 2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at https://son.gov.ng/
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents
- SON recruitment form is free
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
SON Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the SON 2022/2023 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.