Sterling Bank graduate trainee 2021. Sterling Bank graduate trainee program, careers, salary structure, vacancies, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page. Apply for the ongoing Sterling Bank graduate trainee recruitment 2021 here.
In this article, you will discover the benefits of the Sterling Bank graduate trainee program. So read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
Sterling Bank graduate trainee Program 2021
Sterling Bank of Nigeria is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2021 graduate trainee program as part of its ongoing initiatives to improve customers’ experience and enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch network.
The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
Here’s what we look for:
- Responsibility and Ownership
- Digital savvy
Sterling Bank graduate trainee Eligibility Criteria
To be part of the Sterling Bank graduate trainee program, take note of the following criteria:
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ability to protect the interest of the organisation
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested candidates should not be more than 26 years at the time of application.
- Minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment Center
- Step 4: Final Interview
- Step 5: Foundation School
You May Also Like: First Bank graduate trainee Recruitment
How to Apply for Sterling Bank graduate trainee Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing Sterling Bank graduate trainee jobs, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via sterling.ng/about/careers or visit talent.sterling.ng an create an account
- Scroll down and click on ‘Available Opportunities’
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job role, duties, and functions carefully
- Finally, click on ‘Apply Now’
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
Applications will only be accepted via the Sterling Bank online application portal. So to avoid being scammed, do not apply on any other website other than the official recruitment portal.
Your Phone Number and E-mail Address is what the Bank will use to reach you at all times during the course of the selection exercise. Information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence.
All educational qualifications presented by you will be verified. So before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
If you meet the requirement, you will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Notifications for the Aptitude Test will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
If you are invited for the Aptitude Test, you will be required to log on to the portal to print out your Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
Sterling Bank graduate trainee Salary
Sterling Bank pays graduate trainees N55,000 per monthly for a period of three months. The monthly salary is to cover their transport and other expenses during the three month period.
Sterling Bank monthly salary for Entry level staff is N120,000 monthly.
Senior Banking officers receives N300,000 to N1,000,000 every month.
- Sterling Bank will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. They are not authorized representative of the Bank.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding Sterling Bank graduate trainee 2021, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.