Sterling Bank recruitment 2021. Sterling Bank recruitment portal is currently open for applications. More details regarding Sterling Bank career opportunities, Sterling Bank recruitment process, how to get a job at Sterling Bank, vacancies at Sterling Bank, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Sterling Bank Recruitment 2021
Do you want to work and learn alongside brilliant minds? Want to build and advance your career at Sterling Bank? Want to make an impact and feel proud of the work you do? Then, Sterling Bank wants you!
In this article, we will show you how to apply for the ongoing Sterling Bank recruitment. So whether you are a graduate or an experienced professional, there are lots of opportunities to join Sterling Bank Nigeria.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of getting a job at Sterling Bank. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
You May Also Like: First Bank Recruitment
Top Searches for this Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Careers
- Sterling Bank entry level recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment portal 2021
- Sterling Bank experienced hire recruitment
Do you want to build and advance your career at Sterling Bank? We have great opportunities within Sterling Bank to help you start or build your career.
At Sterling Bank, you will realize your full potential because every role in the Bank is built on a passion for putting customers first, whilst making a difference in our worlds as employees.
We treasure our people so much. Our culture values continuous innovation and development, which will help you to achieve your personal and professional career goals.
We maximize the skills of our employees by providing them with opportunities to climb the corporate ladder.
We strive to build a working environment in which our employees interact with one another to achieve organizational goals.
We are a meritocratic organization that adequately rewards performance. In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the organization, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing teams and employees with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
This reward has had a significant impact in motivating our employees to greater personal and organizational achievement.
We encourage our employees to develop an efficient work-life balance, which helps ensure that home responsibilities and work commitments are met to the highest possible standards.
Do you have what it takes to join our team of talented tech experts? If so, we are committed to providing a workplace in which you will feel empowered to make an impact and have the opportunity to develop exceptional skills and talents.
Read on to learn more about Sterling Bank recruitment process.
Sterling Bank Recruitment Process
We have a highly disciplined, skilled, and ethical workforce. Sterling Bank recruit promising talent and trained them to become strong professional with affinity for leadership.
After submitting your application online, the recruitment process takes the following steps:
- Applicants that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- An open day at our head office for all successful candidates (This is an event of interactive activities where successful candidates will be given further insight into what we do at Sterling Bank)
- Essay writing exercise, psychometric test, and panel interview.
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
- Sterling Bank will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. They are not authorized representative of the Bank.
Sterling Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Take note of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 26 years at the time of application.
- University Degree or its equivalent with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
Steps on How to Apply for Sterling Bank Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing recruitment, follow the steps below
- Visit the official recruitment portal via sterling.ng/about/careers or visit talent.sterling.ng an create an account
- Scroll down and click on ‘Available Opportunities’
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job role, duties, and functions carefully
- Finally, click on ‘Apply Now’
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
Only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
To stay updated regarding Sterling Bank jobs, keep visiting this website regularly.
If you have any questions regarding Sterling Bank Recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.