SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 has successfully commenced. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the SUBEB teachers recruitment, SUBEB recruitment portal, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
With your support, the Government can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all. The mission of the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
Working with SUBEB Nigeria is more than just a career. It is meaningful work that improves the lives of many. Unlock your full potential with the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose. Read on to learn more.
Before we begin, take note of the following;
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
SUBEB Recruitment Website for each States in Nigeria
Everyone deserves an opportunity to rise no matter their educational background or circumstances. Whether you are an experienced professional, a graduate, or a person without teaching credentials, there are lots of opportunities to join SUBEB Nigeria.
SUBEB recruitment is open to both candidates with or without teaching credentials. So if you are interested in the ongoing recruitment and want to apply, then do so via the official SUBEB recruitment website of your state. Check for your state below and click on the link that follows it.
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Edo – EDO SUBEB website
- Enugu – ENSUBEB online registration
- Kaduna – Kaduna State SUBEB
- Lagos – Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
- Ondo – Ondo State Universal Basic education Board
- Oyo – Oyo SUBEB recruitment
- Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
General Requirements for the SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
To qualify for the State Universal Basic Education Board, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, an International passport, Voters card
- Applicant interested in the SUBEB recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate (for graduates)
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- ICPC recruitment portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- More On EFCC Job Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the SUBEB Recruitment
1. Is SUBEB currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in applying for the State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment should do so via the official SUBEB recruitment portal available in their state.
2. How can I apply for the SUBEB Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the SUBEB recruitment portal in your state and submit an online application. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
How to Apply for SUBEB Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official SUBEB recruitment portal in your state and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The screening test will be a Computer-Based Test. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
To stay updated regarding the SUBEB teacher’s recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the SUBEB recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.