TETFUND recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. More details regarding the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment portal www.tetfundserver.com, application form, salary structure, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund is an intervention agency set up to provide supplementary support to all level of public tertiary institutions with the main objective of using funding alongside project management for the rehabilitation, restoration and consolidation of Tertiary Education in Nigeria.
Applicants interested in making a career with Tertiary Education Trust Fund are invited to submit an application using the official TETFUND recruitment portal.
So if you are interested in applying for the ongoing TETFUND recruitment 2023/2024, then read on to learn more about this recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity. Unlock your full potentials with Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Before we begin, take Note of the following;
- We do not have any influence on the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment application form is free.
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your data once submitted.
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
General Requirements for TETFUND Recruitment 2023/2024
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute
- Good knowledge of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Applicants applying for the experienced hire must not be over 45 years at the time of application
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage (Conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service)
- Excellent time management and organization skills
FAQs about the TETFUND Recruitment
1. Is TETFUND currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the TETFUND recruitment can do so via the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment portal www.tetfundserver.com.
2. How can I apply for the TETFUND Recruitment 2023?
To apply, visit the TETFUND recruitment portal at fedfire.gov.ng and submit an online application. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
4. When is the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment 2023 Closing date?
The deadline for the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment 2023 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- NNPC Jobs Information
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
How to Apply for the TETFUND Recruitment
To apply for the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at www.tetfundserver.com
- Access the Jobs and Careers section on the home page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
To stay updated regarding the TETFUND recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly. We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
Leave a Reply