Total Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. More details on Total Nigeria jobs 2021, Total E&P Nigeria recruitment, how to apply for Total graduate job vacancies, academic qualifications, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Are you a graduate or an undergraduate looking for a job? If you want to build and advance your career with Total Nigeria, this is the time to take appropriate action. Working at Total Nigeria is guaranteed as long as you meet all the requirements.
Today, the demand for Total services is on the increase and they need interested and qualified applicants to fill up the available vacancies. This is a golden opportunity for any who which to work at Total Nigeria.
After reading this article, you will know what is required of you to scale through this recruitment process and stand out from the rest of the candidates.
Whatever your profile, you will find a position to allow you to realize your potential at Total Nigeria. So read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
See Also: Shell Recruitment 2021
Six Great Reasons to Join Total Nigeria
1. Develop Your Skills: Every year, Total invest more than 200 million euros in training worldwide. It also supplies continuous mentoring and coaching from experienced business leaders.
2. Discover Amazing Career Opportunities: At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine. Numerous functional and international opportunities are open to you.
3. Enjoy Attractive Incentives: Total financial rewards and benefits are comprehensive. You will be recognized and rewarded through performance-related pay.
4. Rise to Rewarding Challenges: Joining Total Nigeria means the opportunity to realize your own potential and progress collectively.
5. Contribute to a Responsible Energy Future: Joining Total Nigeria means sharing the vision of a responsible energy future, which we are developing with and for people.
6. Retirement benefits
General Requirements for Total Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
You must meet the following requirements to qualify to work at Total Nigeria.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the Total Nigeria recruitment exercise must not be over 40 years
- Individuals or recruitment agencies may contact you for money in order to offer you a job at Total. Please be aware! This will be a case of fraud. Do not make any payments to anyone. The recruitment process is free.
- Do not respond to unsolicited or suspicious job offers.
- Do not disclose personal or financial information to an unknown party.
- Do not apply on any other portal other than the official recruitment website
- Before applying for the ongoing recruitment, get to know Total and what they do
- Fine-tune your application
- Make sure you have the right skills for the job
See Also: NNPC Recruitment 2021
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment
To apply follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.careers.total.com
- On the top of the home page, click on ‘Apply to Total‘
- From the drop-down menu, click on ‘Our Offers‘
- Select your language preference to discover all our offers, create your personal account and connect to your candidate space to apply.
- Select English as your preferred language
- Search job opportunities that match your interests or choose from the available job offers
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Make sure your CV is up to date
- Applicants that meet the recruitment requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date, time, and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
FAQs about Total Nigeria Recruitment
1. Do I need a degree to work at Total Nigeria?
It depends on the position you are interested in. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. However, an applicant who does not have a degree may still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
2. Is Total Nigeria currently recruiting?
Total recruits from time to time. Candidates interested in apply for the ongoing Total Nigeria recruitment can do so via the official recruitment portal www.careers.total.com.
3. How can I apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Total Nigeria recruitment portal at www.careers.total.com and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
To stay updated regarding Total Nigeria job vacancies, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding Total Nigeria recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.