UBEC recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The UBEC recruitment form can be accessed via the UBEC recruitment website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the UBEC 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and UBEC recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the UBEC 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. Apply for UBEC jobs here.
The Universal Basic Education (UBE) Programme is a nine-year basic educational programme, which was launched and executed by the government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to eradicate poverty, ignorance, and illiteracy as well as accelerate and stimulate political consciousness, national integration, and national development.
Universal Basic Education Commission vision is to be a world-class regulatory agency and education intervention for the promotion of qualitative and functional basic education in Nigeria.
List of States Eligible for UBEC Recruitment 2022/2023
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
UBEC Recruitment Portal 2022
The UBEC recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.ubec.gov.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online UBEC recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Also, before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for UBEC Recruitment 2022/2023
You must meet the following requirements to qualify for the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, an International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant interested in the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
Universal Basic Education Commission Departments
- Internal Audit
- Special project
- Public Relation/Protocol
- Federal Teachers Scheme
- Deputy E.S Service
- Deputy E.S Technical
- Finance and Accounts
- Administration and Supplies
- Academic Services
- Planning Research and Statistics
- Field Services
- Physical Planning
- Quality Assurance
- Social Mobilization
- Special Programmes
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
How to Apply for UBEC Recruitment
To apply for the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Universal Basic Education Commission official web portal at https://www.ubec.gov.ng/ or https://fts.admissions.cloud/home
- Create an account with a username and password
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph
- Submit your application
- An email will be sent to you confirming the success of your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants that meet the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date, time, and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Before creating a UBEC account, you are required to confirm the following:
1. You have obtained an NCE, B.Ed. or PGDE
2. You are qualified to teach any of the following subjects:
- English Language/Literature
- Integrated Science
- Home Economics
- Agricultural Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Technical/Technology Education
- Early Childhood Care Development and Education (ECCDE)
3. The online application is free
4. You are to apply for one job position. You will be disqualified if you attempt multiple times
UBEC Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the UBEC 2022 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.