UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022. More details regarding UBEC Recruitment recruitment portal, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
The Universal Basic Education (UBE) Programme is a nine year basic educational programme, which was launched and executed by the government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to eradicate poverty, ignorance, and illiteracy as well as accelerate and stimulate political consciousness, national integration, and national development.
Universal Basic Education Commission vision is to be a world class regulatory agency and education intervention for the promotion of qualitative and functional basic education in Nigeria.
Are you a graduate looking for a job? Have you been unemployed for so long? And do you have what it takes to become a teacher? If yes, then read on because this article contains everything you need to apply for the ongoing UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022.
Before applying for any position at the official website of the Universal Basic Education Commission, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials. A successful application is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
Read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
List of States Eligible for UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
General Requirements for UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022
You must meet the following requirements to qualify for the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, an International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant interested in the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
Universal Basic Education Commission Departments
- Internal Audit
- Special project
- Public Relation/Protocol
- Federal Teachers Scheme
- Deputy E.S Service
- Deputy E.S Technical
- Finance and Accounts
- Administration and Supplies
- Academic Services
- Planning Research and Statistics
- Field Services
- Physical Planning
- Quality Assurance
- Social Mobilization
- Special Programmes
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
How to Apply for UBEC Recruitment
To apply for the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Universal Basic Education Commission official web portal at https://www.ubec.gov.ng/ or https://fts.admissions.cloud/home
- Create an account with a username and password
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph
- Submit your application
- An email will be sent to you confirming the success of your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants that meet the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date, time, and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
For more information regarding the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment, you may contact UBEC via any of the following;
Phone: +2349038022457, +2347016390000
Before creating an UBEC account, you are required to confirmed the following:
1. You have obtained an NCE, B.Ed. or PGDE
2. You are qualified to teach any of the following subjects:
- English Language/Literature
- Integrated Science
- Home Economics
- Agricultural Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Technical/Technology Education
- Early Childhood Care Development and Education (ECCDE)
3. The online application is free
4. You are to apply for one job position. You will be disqualified if you attempt multiple times
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment
1. How can I apply for UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022?
The application is done online. To apply, visit the official recruitment portal at https://www.ubec.gov.ng/ or https://fts.admissions.cloud/home and create an account.
2. When is the UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Universal Basic Education Commission.
3. What are the Basic Features of the UBE Programme?
- Compulsory and uninterrupted Nine years of Primary and Junior Secondary School education
- Free Formal Basic Education
- Introduction of rudiments of computer literacy
- Dis-articulation of Junior Secondary Schools from Senior Secondary Schools
- Appropriate continuous teacher professional development.
To stay updated regarding the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.