UI recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the University of Ibadan recruitment via the UI recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment intake of academic and non-academic staff are on this page. Apply for UI job vacancies here.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about University of Ibadan recruitment. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process. These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the University of Ibadan recruitment without any hindrance.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need to know regarding UI recruitment process is on this page.
UI Recruitment 2022
We wish to inform the general public that UI recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at UI to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the University of Ibadan recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need regarding the registration process is on this page.
UI Recruitment Portal 2022
The University of Ibadan recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The University of Ibadan recruitment form can be accessed via the University recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at UI are mainly for Non-Academic, Academic, Administrative, and Medical staff. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
UI Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for UI Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official UI recruitment portal via www.ui.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career at the institution.
University of Ibadan Recruitment Update
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the University of Ibadan on this portal, so if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Take note of the following points:
- The University of Ibadan will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the institution. They are not authorized representatives of the school. These offers are recruitment scams and do not originate from the institution.
If you have any questions regarding UI recruitment 2022 and other job alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.