UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application. See the latest UNICEF job vacancies below.
Whether you are a young professional or a fresh graduate, there are lots of opportunities to join the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund. So if you are interested in the ongoing UNICEF recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
If you know you have what it takes to apply for this job, then stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need to be recruited.
Read on to learn more about this year’s recruitment process, the requirements, academic qualifications, and how to apply successfully. This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals.
See Also: ECOWAS Recruitment
About United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your career to the next level, we offer exciting opportunities for professional development.
UNICEF is committed to inclusion and diversity within its workforce, and encourages qualified male and female candidates from all ethnic, religious, nationality including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organisation.
We offers a range of challenging and exciting opportunities across our key functional areas of work. Visit the official recruitment portal today and see where you could fit in.
At UNICEF, we focus on attracting and retaining the best talent with the skills and commitment to make UNICEF’s vision a reality.
What do you get in return? A meaningful career complete with diverse and exciting professional and personal development opportunities to make a real difference for every child.
So if you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children in Nigeria, then you are just one step away from getting employed and giving your life a sense of meaning and purpose. Read on to learn more.
UNICEF Recruitment Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for UNICEF recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- An advanced degree in related fields is required
- Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language will be an added advantage
- Strong team spirit
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
FAQs about UNICEF Recruitment
1. Is UNICEF currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment can do so via the UNICEF recruitment portal jobs.unicef.org.
2. How can I apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the UNICEF recruitment portal at jobs.unicef.org and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
How To Apply For the UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at jobs.unicef.org and search for jobs by Location, Contract type, Functional Area, or Position level
- Read the job description carefully
- Click on ‘Apply Now‘
- Provide your E-mail Address (If you have previously applied for a position with UNICEF, please use the same E-mail address as your previous application. This will assist them in processing your application as quickly as possible. You can update your E-mail address upon starting your application)
- Agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions‘
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted via E-mail
See Also: NDLEA Recruitment
UNICEF Recruitment Update 2021
To stay updated regarding the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment process is free.
- Please note that UNICEF does not accept unsolicited CVs for employment.
If you have any questions regarding the UNICEF recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.