UNILORIN recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing. The University of Ilorin has successfully commenced recruitment intake of academic and non-academic staffs.
This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing University of Ilorin recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application. Apply for UNILORIN job vacancies here.
See more details regarding the University of Ilorin recruitment portal, UNILORIN recruitment process, closing date, requirements, how to apply, and other vital information you may wish to know below.
UNILORIN Recruitment 2021
We wish to inform the general public that UNILORIN recruitment portal 2021 is currently open for application. The school management invite interested and qualified persons between who wish to build and advanced their career at UNILORIN to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the University of Ilorin recruitment form successfully without and hindrance.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need regarding the registration process is on this page.
UNILORIN Recruitment Portal 2021
The University of Ilorin recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The University of Ilorin recruitment form can be access via the University recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at UNILORIN are mainly for Non-Academic, Academic, Administrative, Medical staffs. All you need to apply is an active email account alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
UNILORIN Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or an NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit copies of their credentials and thirty-five (35) typewritten copies of Applications, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full Name
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Pure Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or Journals dates and pages (where applicable)
- Working Experience: General and Specific Experience (with dates)
- Details of Administrative experience and Service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be a Professional or an authority in relevant fields) who must be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, confidential Reports on the applicant indicating the post desired.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae are to be forwarded to:
University of Ilorin,
P.M.B. 1515, Ilorin,
Once successful, you will be contacted via E-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the institution.
University of Ilorin Recruitment Update
From time to time, we publish latest news regarding the University of Ilorin on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated regarding this year’s recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Take note of the following points:
- The University of Ilorin will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the institution. They are not authorized representative of the Polytechnics.
If you have any questions regarding UNILORIN recruitment 2021 and other job alerts, feel free to let us know. Topnigerianjobs team will respond in no time.