Union Bank recruitment portal is currently open for applications. Apply for the ongoing Union Bank recruitment 2021. See more details regarding the available vacancies, recruitment process, and how to apply below.
Do you want to build and advance your career at the Union Bank? Join us today and see the opportunities that await you.
You May Also Like: CBN recruitment
Top Searches for Union Recruitment
- Union Bank entry level recruitment
- Union Bank Careers
- Union Bank Recruitment portal 2021
- Union Bank experienced hire recruitment
Careers At Union Bank
At Union Bank, we are looking for individuals seeking to build a rewarding career in banking. We have great opportunities to help you start or build your career.
We show our commitment by creating an enabling environment that allows you develop personally and professionally because your success is our success.
We are constantly investing in our employees’ development, providing them the opportunities to learn from others and acquire new skills. We help them to excel by providing training programmes that meet their learning needs.
We provide opportunities for career growth and development. We encourage our people to challenge status quo and embrace mobility to build career breadth and depth.
We will continue to assess your performance and potential, mapping you to the next level, with adequate mentoring and coaching to help you build a great career with us.
As a Bank, we are committed to being your trusted partner. So if you have an interest in joining our highly esteemed and dynamic team across various functional areas of the Bank, then follow the steps below to submit your application.
See Also: Ecobank Recruitment
Union Bank Recruitment Process
There are three major phases in the recruitment process
- Assessment ( psychometric, case study analysis and presentation, interview) and
Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail or SMS after each phase of the process.
Perks and Benefits of Working at Union Bank
- Career Mobility / Flexiwork
- Training Programmes
- Volunteering Opportunities to give back to the local community
- Workplace Celebration
- Health Insurance including Gym Sessions
- Union Bank Employee Assistance Program (UBEAP)
- Open Door Policy
- Work-Life Integration
- Discounts on Lunch at the Stallion Cafetaria
Union Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Our criteria for applicants is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- A detailed CV/ Resumes
- Be of good behavior and composure
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications
See Also: GTBank Recruitment
How to Apply for Union Bank Recruitment
To Apply for Union Bank Jobs, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Ecobank recruitment portal via www.unionbankng.com/about/careers
- Click on ‘Job Openings‘
- Scroll down and choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job role, duties, and functions carefully
- Finally, click on ‘Apply Now’
- Provide all the necessary information and upload your CV/Resume
- Submit your application
- You will be contacted if you are selected for consideration.
Note: To make sure your application gets to the right hand, apply for a specific role by submitting your Resume/CV. If your profile is assessed as a potential fit for a role in the bank, a recruiter will then contact you.
If you cannot find an opportunity that match your profile, you can still submit your CV/Resume. The bank will keep you in view and contact you once there is an available position that matches your experience.
Union Bank Recruitment Scam Alert!
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers
- Union Bank will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. These offers are recruitment scams and do not originate from the bank.
- Union Bank never requests for personal bank account details or fees of any type from interested applicants during the recruitment process.
- So don’t pass your personal details or send money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with Union Bank.
To stay updated regarding Union Bank jobs, keep visiting this website regularly.
If you have any questions regarding Union Bank Recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.