UNIUYO recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing. The University of Uyo has successfully commenced recruitment intake of graduates and non-graduates.
This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing University of Uyo recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application. Apply for UNIUYO job vacancies here.
See more details regarding the University of Uyo recruitment portal, UNIUYO recruitment process, closing date, requirements, how to apply, and other vital information you may wish to know below.
UNIUYO Recruitment 2021
We wish to inform the general public that UNIUYO recruitment portal 2021 is currently open for application. The school management invite interested and qualified persons between who wish to build and advanced their career at UNIUYO to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the University of Uyo recruitment form successfully without and hindrance.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need regarding the registration process is on this page.
UNIUYO Recruitment Portal 2021
The University of Uyo recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The University of Uyo recruitment form can be access via the University recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at UNIUYO are mainly for Non-Academic, Academic, Administrative, Medical staffs. All you need to apply is an active email account alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
UNIUYO Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or an NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- University Degree or its equivalent with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit 15 typewritten copies of their Application Letters, Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae, giving the information in the order listed below:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone No.
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Work Experience, General and Specific Experiences (With dates)
- Present Employment, status, Salary (Detailing work schedule)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Address of Three Referees.
Applicants are advised to write boldly at the left hand cover of the envelopes containing their Applications, the position to which they are responding to. All Applications should be addressed to:
University of Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
The Referees should forward their Reference Reports on the candidate under confidential cover directly to “The Registrar” through the address above.
Once successful, you will be contacted via E-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the institution.
University Of Uyo Recruitment Update
From time to time, we publish latest news regarding the University of Uyo on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated regarding this year’s recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Take note of the following points:
- The University of Uyo will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the institution. They are not authorized representative of the University.
If you have any questions regarding UNIUYO recruitment 2021 and other job alerts, feel free to let us know. Topnigerianjobs team will respond in no time.