Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. In this article, we will cover areas such as how to access the Yobe SUBEB recruitment portal, Yobe SUBEB teachers recruitment, requirements, qualifications, and other related information you may which to know.
Yobe SUBEB recruitment exercise has successfully commenced. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce unemployment rate in the state.
So if you are interested in the Yobe State SUBEB recruitment and want to apply, do so via the Yobe SUBEB recruitment website. Also, to be among the successful applicants this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply successfully. Read on to learn more.
The mission of the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
The Yobe State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all. So what are you waiting for? If you know you have what it takes to be a teacher, then you are one step away from being shortlisted. Read on to learn more.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment exercise.
General Requirements for the Yobe SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate[TRCN]
- Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Tech (Ed.) are encouraged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
How To Apply for the Yobe SUBEB Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at http://vacancy.ysubeb.com/ and click on Recruitment at the top of the home page.
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge (You are to provide the following details: Full Names, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
- Only successful candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
FAQs about the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board
1. Is Yobe SUBEB currently recruiting for 2022?
Yobe State Government recruits from time to time. Candidates interested in the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board are required to visit the official recruitment portal and start an online application.
2. How can I apply for Yobe SUBEB Recruitment 2022?
To apply, visit the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment portal at and apply. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Yobe SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing date?
The deadline for the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2022/2023 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2022, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.