Zamfara State teachers recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the recruitment form via the Zamfara State teachers recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment intake of academic and non-academic staff are on this page. Apply for Zamfara State teachers job vacancies here.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about Zamfara Subeb recruitment. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process. These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Zamfara State teachers recruitment without any hindrance.
Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022
Are you a Zamfara State indigene looking for a job? If so, do you have what it takes to be a teacher or a non-teaching staff? If yes, then this article is for you. We are an equal opportunity employer, and you will stand the chance of gaining employment.
So stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need to get hold of this golden opportunity.
The Zamfara State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all.
The State Government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of education in the state. The mission is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
So it is our pleasure to inform you that the Zamfara State Universal Basic Education Board is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
So if you know you can teach any of the above subjects, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates. Read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the Zamfara State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Federal Ministry of Education
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment
How To Apply for Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment
- Visit the official Zamfara State Teachers recruitment portal at zamfarastate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Choose between the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Zamfara State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding all recruitment in Zamfara on this portal, so if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply (i.e those with or without a degree are eligible).
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Zamfara State teachers recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.