It is our pleasure to inform you that the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced.
Applications for enlistment into the Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) is ongoing.
The Nigerian Army has announced the commencement of 86 Regular Recruits Intake, RRI for Non-Tradesmen and women.
According to the Army, the online registration for the recruitment exercise commences on 25 September 2023. The deadline for all online applications is 10 October 2023.
The Nigerian Army Shortlisted candidates for the 86 Regular Recruit Intake will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled to be held from 6th November to 19th November 2023.
The application process for the 2023 Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment can be accessed via the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the 2023/2024 Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment form, Nigerian Army recruitment portal, Nigerian Army recruitment closing date, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Read on to see the requirements and how to apply before the closing date for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2023.
Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Form 2023
The Nigerian Army has announced its desperate need for candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises. This is a golden opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
However, before applying for the 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment, there are certain things you need to keep in mind.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2023
Are you interested in being a Nigerian Army? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this opportunity? If yes, then it might interest you to know that the Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment portal recruitment.army.mil.ng is currently open for online applications.
Proceed further to get everything you need to know to stand a chance of being shortlisted. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
But before you start the online application, take note of the following requirements.
Entry Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the ongoing recruitment.
(1) Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess a National Identity Card/NIN slip.
(2) Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
(3) Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council.
(5) Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(6) Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
(7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at the time of application.
(8) Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
(9) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(10) In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. e.g.
What are the Required Documents for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
- A Printout of the online application form.
- Guarantor Form.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2023
To apply visit the Nigerian Army recruitment website at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. The application process is easy and straightforward. Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account with your full name and e-mail address
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter your details correctly
- You will receive a Mail upon successful registration
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address
- Open the Mail sent to you by the Nigerian Army
- Click on the first link in the Mail
- The link will redirect you to the online application form
- Fill in the application form and attach your credentials where required
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Interested applicants are to complete the application form, submit it online, and print a copy. After that, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Applicants are to ensure they present copies of the guarantor forms and Application forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Note that once you submit an application, you will not be able to revert the action. Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Army 2023 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.