The Nigerian Army recruitment form 2024 is out. Applications for enlistment into the Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) is ongoing.
If you are interested in processing the application, this article will serve as a guide for you. We have published the requirements, the needed qualifications, the scheduled deadline for the Nigerian Army recruitment, the steps to apply, and the documents required for the screening exercise.
We have outlined everything you need to know to stand a chance of being shortlisted. So read on to see a step-by-step guide to applying for the Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Closing Date 2024
The Nigerian Army has announced the commencement of 86 Regular Recruits Intake, RRI for Non-Tradesmen and women. According to the Army, the online registration for the recruitment exercise commences on 25 September 2024.
The deadline for all online applications is 10 October 2024. The Nigerian Army Shortlisted candidates for the 86 Regular Recruit Intake will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled to be held from 6th November to 19th November 2024.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Website
The Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment portal at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng is currently open for online applications.
The application process for the 2024 Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment can be accessed via the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
All applications are processed through this portal. All you need to apply is your email address along with relevant qualifications.
Before applying for the ongoing recruitment, all applicants must satisfy the following conditions.
General Requirements for the 2024/2025 Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess a National Identity Card/NIN slip.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at the time of application.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. e.g.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
To apply, visit the Nigerian Army recruitment website at recruitment.army.mil.ng and carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
Note that once you submit an application, you will not be able to revert the action. Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
Applicants are to ensure they present copies of the guarantor forms and Application forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2024
- Visit the Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account with your full name and e-mail address
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter your details correctly
- You will receive a Mail upon successful registration
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address
- Open the Mail sent to you by the Nigerian Army
- Click on the first link in the Mail
- The link will redirect you to the online application form
- Fill in the application form and attach your credentials where required
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Interested applicants are to complete the application form, submit it online, and print a copy. After that, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Required Documents for the Recruitment Exercise
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Guarantor Form.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- A Printout of the online application form.
Latest Nigerian Army Recruitment News 2024
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated on the Nigerian Army recruitment period, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Army 2024/2025 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.