It is our pleasure to inform you that the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 is ongoing. The application process can be accessed via recruitment.army.mil.ng. Nigeria Army has announced its desperate need for candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises. This is a golden opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
However, before applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment, you need to read this post carefully for vital information. In this article, we provide lot of vital information regarding this year’s Nigerian Army Recruitment. Nigerian Army recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Are you interested in being a Nigerian Army? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this opportunity? If yes, then proceed further to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment portal is currently open. We will inform you once the portal is open. You can keep visiting this website to stay updated. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Requirements For The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment:
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen as defined in the constitution.
2. Not be less than 1.62 metres for female and 1.68 metres for male candidates respectively.
3. Be physically, mentally and medically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
4. All candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 30, except the position of the medical consultant which accept individuals between the ages of 30 and 39.
5. Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
6. Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
7. Must provide valid telephone numbers and contact addresses of parent or guardians and Next of Kin.
8. Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
9. Applicants with professional qualifications must be legally registered with the relevant authorities recognized by Nigerian Laws at the beginning of cadet training.
10. Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
11. Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
12. Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration. The birth certificate must be endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC), Local Government Council or Hospital of birth.
13. His good lifestyle and character must be recommended and testified by at least top two recognized hierarchy government officials who must hail from the applicant’s State of origin.
14. National Identity Card.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021
1. How much is Nigerian Army Recruitment form?
The form of the Nigerian Army is free. Do not pay money to anyone who claims he can help you get to the top. Fill the form online on the official website of the Nigerian Army.
2. Is Nigeria Army Recruitment form out for 2020?
Yes. The Nigerian Army form for 2020 is out. We will update this page once the application form is out. Constantly check the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng or keep visiting this website to stay updated once the form is out.
3. Which rank is the highest in Nigerian Army?
Field Marshal is the highest rank in the Nigerian Army. It has a 5-Star rank.
4. What is DSSC in Nigerian Army?
The DSSC which stands for Direct Short Service Commission is a type of commission in the Nigerian Army which is open to both serving military personnel and civilians.
5. What is the salary structure of the Nigerian Army?
The salary depends on the rank. The salaries of commissioned officers ranging from the highest to the lowest are as follows:
- General N1.5 million
- Lieutenant General N1 million
- Major General N950,000
- Brigadier General N750,000
- Colonel N550,000
- Lieutenant Colonel N350,000
- Major N300,000
- Captain N220,000
- Lieutenant N180,000
- Second Lieutenant N120,000
The salaries of non-commissioned officers starting from the lowest to the highest are as follows:
- Private Soldier earns between N48,000 – 49,000
- Lance Corporal earns about N54,000 – 55,000
- Corporal N58,000
- Sergeant N63,000
- Staff Sergeant N68,000
- Warrant Officer N80,000
- Master Warrant Officer N90,000
Required Documents for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- A Print out of the online generated photo-slip on the completion of your application.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Procedures
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
The following materials will be required during the screening exercise
- Writing materials
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports photographs (full size 5 x 7)
- File jacket
- Scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB)
- White vest
- White socks
- White canvas
- Blue shorts
How to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021
To successfully apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment this year, visit the recruitment website at https://army.mil.ng. The application process is easy and straightforward. Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official recruitment portal at https://army.mil.ng
- Create an account with an active E-mail or phone number
- Select between SSC(Short service commission) and DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission) application type
- Enter your details correctly
- You will receive a Mail upon successful registration
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address
- Open the Mail sent to you by the Nigerian Army
- Click on the first link in the Mail
- The link will redirect you to the online application form
- Fill in the application form and attach your credentials where required
- Print out the online generated photo slip after completing your application
- You will be required to present your printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
The closing date for this year’s recruitment exercise is available on the application portal. You are free to bookmark this page and reload it regularly so we can keep you updated. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.