It is our pleasure to inform you that the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. Applications for enlistment into Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) is ongoing. The application process for the Nigerian Army 81RRI recruitment can be accessed via the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Nigerian Army 81RRI recruitment 2021, Nigerian Army Recruitment portal, Nigerian Army recruitment form, closing date, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Nigeria Army has announced its desperate need for candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises. This is a golden opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
However, before applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment, you need to read this post carefully for vital information. In this article, we provide a lot of vital information regarding this year’s Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment.
The Nigerian Army 81RRI recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Are you interested in being a Nigerian Army? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this opportunity? If yes, then proceed further to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
The Nigerian Army recruitment 2021 has begun. Nigerian Army 81RRI registration starts on 15 February 2021 and closes on 6 April 2021. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply via the official recruitment portal to avoid being scammed. Applicants are to apply once.
But before you start the online application, take note of the following requirements.
Entry Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021/2022
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the ongoing recruitment.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a National Identity Card.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration. The birth certificate must be endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC), Local Government Council or Hospital of birth.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must provide valid telephone numbers and contact addresses of parents or guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate.
What are the Required Documents for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- A Print out of the online generated photo-slip on the completion of your application.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Procedures
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
How to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
To apply visit the Nigerian Army recruitment website at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. The application process is easy and straightforward. Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official Nigerian Army 81RRI recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account with your full name and e-mail address
- Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter your details correctly
- You will receive a Mail upon successful registration
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address
- Open the Mail sent to you by the Nigerian Army
- Click on the first link in the Mail
- The link will redirect you to the online application form
- Fill in the application form and attach your credentials where required
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Important Points to Note Regarding the Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment
- Note that once you submit an application, you will not be able to revert the action.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Army recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.