CBN recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. In this article, we provide vital information on the Central Bank of Nigeria official recruitment portal cbn.gov.ng, the available vacancies, objects of the CBN, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related details you may wish to know.
Are you a graduate looking for a job? Or have you been dreaming of working in the Central Bank of Nigeria? If yes, then this is an opportunity for you. We know you won’t let it grow wings and fly away.
CBN Recruitment portal is currently open. We will notify you once the portal is available. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly to stay updated on the latest news. To download the CBN Recruitment application form, visit the official website at cbn.gov.ng.
Read on to learn more about the CBN Recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2021/2022 Requirements and Qualifications
The following are the requirements listed on the CBN recruitment portal. You must satisfy the below requirements in order to be selected.
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills.
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 30.
- All candidates must present a National Identification Cards such as an International passport, National ID card, Voters card, or driver license.
- Two (2) passport sized photographs.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University.
- Knowledge in computer application will be an added advantage. Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of application.
- Download and print out both the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment form.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- See FRSC Job Info
- Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Jobs
- CBN Recruitment Process Guide
- Check EFCC Recruitment Pocedures
- See Ongong Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Portal And Application Guide
- See Nigeria Police Recruitment Information
- NNPC Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Application Form
- Also Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Central Bank of Nigeria Available Jobs 2021/2022
Below are some of the departmental jobs available at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Security Services
- Trade and Exchange
- Banking Supervision
- Corporate Communication
- Legal Services
- Consumer Protection
- Capacity Development
- Financial Market
- Human Resources
- Financial Policy and Regulations
- Procurement and Support services
- Monetary Policy
- Medical Services
The objects of the Central Bank of Nigeria are as follows:
- Promote a sound financial system in Nigeria
- Provide financial and economic advice to the Federal Government
- Act as Banker
- Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria
- Ensure monetary and price stability
- Maintain external reserves
Why Apply for the CBN Recruitment 2021/2022?
If you get hold of this opportunity:
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- It will help you understand the world better
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria official website at cbn.gov.ng
- Click on CAREER at the top of the page to apply
- Pick a job opening
- Read the requirements as outline on the page
- Next, apply for any of the job openings
Below is a summary of the CBN Recruitment process
- Applicants that meet the CBN’s requirements will be invited for a written test
- An open day at the head office for all successful applicants. It is an event of interactive activities where successful candidates are given further insight
- Essay writing exercise, psychometric test, and panel interview
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources
For more information, you can contact the Central Bank of Nigeria via;
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +234 700 225 5226
You can address all inquiries to:
Central Business District,
Federal Capital Territory,
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
1. Is the Central Bank of Nigeria form for 2021/2022 out?
Check the CBN recruitment portal at cbn.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website in order to stay updated on the latest news.
2. Is Central Bank of Nigeria currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment can do so via the CBN recruitment portal cbn.gov.ng.
3. How can I apply for the CBN Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment portal at cbn.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Application Closing date?
The deadline for the CBN recruitment has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment for 2021/2022 session.
To stay updated regarding the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important. So beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the Central Bank of Nigeria Application form is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be employed.
To stay updated on the latest news about CBN Recruitment 2021/2022, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.