You are on this page because you are interested in knowing more about the Nigerian Navy Recruitment for the 2021/2022 session. Right? If so, then you are on the right page.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment for the 2021/2022 session is ongoing. The Nigerian Navy is currently inviting suitably and qualified Nigerians to apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise.
In this article, we provide vital information regarding the Nigerian Navy Recruitment. Information on how to apply for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment, qualifications and requirements, and other related details that will help you land this job.
To be among the recruited candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment.
So if you know you have what it takes to be a Nigerian Navy, then stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment portal is currently open. You can bookmark this web page to stay updated. To download the Nigerian Navy application form, visit the Nigerian Navy website at www.joinnigeriannavy.com and download it in PDF format.
Below are the requirements listed on the official portal.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 22 years for School Certificate holders and 18 to 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers etc
- Must not be married or have children
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Medical Consultants, Chaplains/Imams should be between 30 and 40 years of age.
- Not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- More On FRSC Recruitment Procedure
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- CBN Recruitment Process
- EFCC Recruitment Application Guide
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Get Updated On FIRS Recruitment
- Updates On Nigeria Police Recruitment
- See More NNPC Recruitment Form
- NDLEA Job Vancancy
- Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment Now
Required Documents/Materials for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Educational certificates.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form duly signed.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate
- Bio Data Form
- One pair of black shoe
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts
- Two (2) black ties
- Two (2) white round neck vests
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks
- One pair of white canvas
- One pair of brown canvas
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
- Account and Budgets: HND or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Banking and Finance. Membership of professional bodies like ACA, ICAN, ACCA, ANAN, ACMA, will be an added advantage.
- Seaman: BSc or HND in Forensic Sciences, Sociology, Nautical Sciences, Psychology, Criminology.
- Chaplain: Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from either a Catholic or Protestant Mission.
- Engineering: B.Sc or B Eng qualifications in either Aircraft/Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical/Marine Engineering, or Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
- Education: B.Sc Ed/B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD Education in either Physics, Mathematics, English Language, History, Biology, Chemistry, Chinese Language, Computer Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, French Language, Library Science (B.Sc), Guidance and Counseling, and Arabic Language are also eligible.
- Information: B.Sc or HND in either Computer Technology, Television Production, Journalism, Printing Technology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, and Cinematography.
- Hydrography: B.Sc or HND in either Geology, Geophysics, Cartography, Physical Oceanography, and Surveying/Geoinformatics.
- Human Resource Management: HND, BA, B.Sc or equivalent qualification in Public Administration, Personnel Management, Human Resources Management.
- Medical: Available fields include General Doctors/Dental Surgeons, Consultants, Pharmacy, Dental Therapist, Medical Lab Science, Optometry, Physiotherapy, Radiographer, Clinical Psychology, Dietician, Medical Records/Health Information Management, General Nursing/Midwives, Public Health Officer, Biomedical Engineer.
- Legal Service
- Information and Communication Technology
To apply for the 2021/2022 Nigerian Navy recruitment, Kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit Nigerian Navy login portal at http://joinnigeriannavy.com
- Follow the instructions on the Navy official website
- Fill and upload all scanned copies of your documents
- After submitting the application form, print out the following documents: Police Certification Form, Local Government Attestation Form, Parent/Guardian Consent Form, and Guarantor Form.
1. How much is Nigerian Navy Recruitment form?
The form of the Nigerian Navy is free. Fill the form online on the official Nigerian Navy portal.
2. Is Nigerian Navy Recruitment form for 2021/2022 out?
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment form for 2021 is out. We will update this page once the form is out. Constantly check the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal at joinnigeriannavy.com or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
3. Which rank is the highest and lowest in Nigerian Navy?
Admiral is the highest rank in the Nigerian Navy
Nigerian Navy Ranks for non-commissioned officers in descending order
- Warrant Chief Petty Officer
- Chief Petty Officer
- Petty Officer
- Leading Rating
- Able Rating
- Ordinary Rating
Nigerian Navy Ranks for commissioned officers in descending order
- Admiral of the Fleet
- Vice Admiral
- Rear Admiral
- Lieutenant Commander
- Sub Lieutenant
- Acting Sub Lieutenant
- Mid Shipman
4. What is the Salary structure of the Nigerian Navy per month?
- Admiral – N1,358,595
- Vice Admiral – N1,113,602
- Rear Admiral – N1,003,245
- Commodore – N615,488
- Captain – N309,655
- Commander – N281,674
Nigerian Navy Application Closing Date
Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Nigerian Navy Recruitment for 2021/2022 session.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important. So beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Navy Recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.