Federal Fire Service recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. More details regarding the FFS recruitment portal www.fedfire.gov.ng, job description, application skills, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
Before we begin, take note of the following.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Federal Fire Service recruitment application form is free.
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates.
About the Federal Fire Service (FFS)
The Federal Fire Service is the principal agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by an Act of Parliament mandated with the sole responsibility of mitigation, paramedical, extinction and prevention of fire and other emergencies as well as perform other sundry duties as delegated by the Honorable Minister of Interior.
The Federal Fire Service(FFS) is under the supervision of the Ministry of Interior under the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) established by Decree No.14 of July 1986 as the ‘Customs, Immigration and Prisons Services Board’ under the Chairmanship of the Minister of Interior.
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) is constituted by different units or departments working in unison towards carrying out its mandate. The various departments include:
- Investigation, Inspectorate and Enforcement (IIE)
- Admin and Supply
- Finance and Accounts
- Policy, Planning, Research, and Statistics (PPRS)
- National Fire Academy
The Mandate of the Federal Fire Service also Includes:
- Fire prevention, mitigation, safety and investigation
- Preparation of fire reports
- Enforcement of fire safety regulations in public buildings
- Encouraging the establishment of fire stations in the country
- Provision of fire service policies
- Ensuring effective discharge of the functions of the State Fire Services
- Registration and regulation of private fire outfits
- Fire safety awareness and education campaigns
- Fire risk assessment in public buildings
- Issuance of fire certificates
- Inspection of construction works to ensure compliance with safety designs
- Ensuring the standardization of fire and rescue equipment manufactured or imported into Nigeria
- Regulation of the state and private Fire Services
General Requirements for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021/2022
Take note of the following requirements.
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicant interested in the FFS recruitment must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Federal fire service training duration
- Federal fire service training date
- FFS salary structure
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- NNPC Jobs Information
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the FFS Recruitment
1. Is Federal Fire Service currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the FFS recruitment can do so via the FFS recruitment portal fedfire.gov.ng.
2. When is the Federal Fire Service recruitment 2021 Closing date?
The deadline for the Federal Fire Service recruitment 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
3. How can I apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Federal Fire Service recruitment portal at fedfire.gov.ng and submit an online application. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
4. What is the Federal Fire Service Salary Structure?
A Nigerian Fire Fighter typically earns around 182,000 Naira per month. Monthly salaries range from N83,900 to N290,000.
How To Apply For the Federal Fire Service Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at fedfire.gov.ng and start your application.
- Print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by E-mail
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
To stay updated regarding the Federal Fire Service recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Federal Fire Service recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.