Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021. NSCDC recruitment form portal nscdc.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page. There are other ongoing recruitments in Nigeria you might be interested in.
Have you been searching for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021? Are you interested in being a member of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps? Are you ready to help defend the defenceless? And are you sure you have what it takes to land this golden opportunity? If yes, then read this article to the end because it contains everything you need to qualify for full-time employment.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation.
The NSCDC was first introduced in May 1967. It was then known as Lagos Civil Defence Committee. It later metamorphosed into the present day Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in 1970.
The mission of the Civil Defence is to develop structures and training strategies that would contribute to the national security by using modern technology. Below are some of the functions of the Civil Defence.
- Detect and demarcate any danger area.
- Assist in the maintenance of peace and order and in the protection and rescuing of the Civil population during the period of emergency.
- Seal up any private guard company which operates without a valid licence.
- Assist in the distribution of emergency supplies.
- Provide necessary warning for the civilian population in times of danger.
- Provide intelligence information to the Ministry on any matter relating to crime control, religious unrest, revolt, disorder, riot, strike, or any other matter.
- Assist the Federal and State Fire Service in Fire-fighting operation.
- Carry out rescue operations and control volatile situations.
- Evacuate the civilian population from danger areas.
- Maintain twenty-four hour surveillance over infrastructures, sites and projects for the Federal , State and Local Government.
Directorates of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps includes;
- Directorate of Administration
- Directorate of Disaster and Crisis Management
- Directorate of Intelligence and Investigation
- Directorate of Operations
- Directorate of Technical Service
- Directorate of Critical Infrastructure and National assets
General Requirements for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021
Below are the requirements listed on the Civil Defence Recruitment portal. You must meet the below requirements to be among the successful candidates.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- Not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
How to Apply for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021
To apply for the Civil Defence recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Log on to the official Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps web portal at https://nscdc.gov.ng
- Click on the about us section
- Then click on career
- Sign up for an account
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Successful candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vancancies
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021
1. Is the Civil Defence Recruitment form for 2020 out?
Yes. The Civil Defence Recruitment form is out. We will update this page once the form is out. Check the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment portal at https://nscdc.gov.ng/ regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated once the application form is out.
2. How much is the Civil Defence Recruitment form?
The form for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is free. Download the form online on the official website via https://nscdc.gov.ng.
3. When is the Civil Defence Recruitment Application Closing date?
The deadline for the Civil Defence registration has not been officially announced by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps officials. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Civil Defence recruitment for 2020/2021 session.
4. What is the NSCDC rank structure?
- Level 3-5 – Assistant Cadre
- Level 6 – Assistant Inspectorate Cadre
- Level 7 – Inspectorate Cadre
- Level 8 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 9 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre I
- Level 10 – Deputy Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 11 – Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 12 – Chief Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 13 – Assistant Commander
- Level 14 – Deputy Commander
- Level 15 – Chief Commander
- Level 16 – Assistant Commandant General
We will update this page as soon as the Civil Defence Recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the successful candidates. Also, the application form for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is free.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Civil Defence recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.