NNPC recruitment portal is currently open. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the NNPC graduate recruitment, how to apply for the NNPC recruitment 2021, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. All applicants must meet the NNPC employment requirements to qualify to work with the organization.
The purpose of the 2021/2022 NNPC Recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for young and vibrant graduates in Nigeria. This a golden opportunity for you. We know you won’t let it grow wings and fly away.
Today, the demand for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation services is on the increase and they need interested and qualified applicants to fill up the available vacancies.
If you want to work with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and also see your dreams come true, read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Before applying for any position in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials. Working with this organization is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
Why Apply for the NNPC Recruitment?
If you are opportune to work:
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- It will help you understand the world better
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and many others you can ever think of
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
General Requirements for the NNPC Recruitment 2021/2022
You must meet the following requirements in order to qualify to work with the organization.
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must have completed NYSC or have an NYSC exemption
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment must not be older than 30 years at the time of application for Graduate Trainees
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire should not be more than 45 years of age
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire must have not less than 6 years of relevant work experience
Required Documents for the NNPC Recruitment
- Educational certificates
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- NYSC certificate or have an NYSC exemption
How to Apply for the NNPC Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- Visit the NNPC recruitment portal at nnpcgroup.com
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Choose between the Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hires
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants that meet the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
FAQs about the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment
1. Is NNPC currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment can do so via the NNPC recruitment portal nnpcgroup.com.
2. How can I apply for the NNPC Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the NNPC recruitment portal at nnpcgroup.com and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Closing date?
The NNPC recruitment deadline 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update about the NNPC recruitment for 2021/2022 session.
To stay updated regarding the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.