NNPC recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment via the NNPC recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page. Apply for NNPC jobs here.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the NNPC recruitment process and how to login and fill the NNPC application form online through the official NNPC recruitment website 2022.
There are lots of vacancies in the oil and gas at the NNPC petroleum refinery. In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and NNPC recruitment closing date 2022. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you during the application process.
These include the available job vacancies for graduates and non-graduates, qualifications, entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants, as well as steps on how to apply for NNPC 2022 recruitment via the www.nnpcgroup.com portal without any hindrance. So read to see how to apply and fill out the NNPC registration form 2022 below.
NNPC Application Form 2022 Portal
We wish to inform the general public that the NNPC recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the NNPC recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. If you are interested in the ongoing 2022 NNPC recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
NNPC Recruitment Portal 2022
The NNPC 2022 recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The NNPC recruitment form 2022 can be accessed via the official recruitment portal. Interested applicants are advised to apply for the recruitment only through the official NNPC registration portal.
Job vacancies at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the NNPC screening exercise thereby increasing your chances of being recruited. Below are the requirements. Note that job title varies and not all vacant positions require having a degree.
Entry Requirements for NNPC 2022 Recruitment
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates with a bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must have completed NYSC or have an NYSC exemption
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit
- Applicants interested in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment must not be older than 30 years at the time of application for Graduate Trainees
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire should not be more than 45 years of age
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire must have not less than 6 years of relevant work experience
You are one step away from being among the NNPC shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
How to Apply for the NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NNPC application portal at nnpcgroup.com
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Choose between the Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hires
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Once successful, your name will appear on the NNPC shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Latest NNPC Recruitment News 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NNPC recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.