Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. This web page will outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2021 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment exercise.
Are you a graduate looking for a job? Are you interested in joining the Nigeria Customs Service? If yes, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. We know you won’t let this pass you by. To be among the shortlisted candidates in this year’s recruitment exercise, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment.
The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal is currently open. You can bookmark this web page to stay updated. Once the portal is open, download the application form via the official NCS website portal at customs.gov.ng.
You May Also Like: Nigerian Navy Recruitment
This comprehensive article serves as a guide to all interested candidates. So read on to learn more about the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this marvelous opportunity. If you get hold of this opportunity, you will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
Requirements for Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2021/2022
You must meet the following requirements in order to be selected.
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of application
- Knowledge in computer application will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Applicant must be not disabled in any form
- Must be willing to honor and respect your superior officers
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc), or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Present a certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary of their Local Governments.
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for female and 1.70 metres for male candidates respectively
Below is a summary of the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application form
- Personal Information – This section contains your address, Phone number, Name, State of Origin, Zip code, Local Government Area, Marital Status, Gender, Date of Birth, emergency contact number
- Passport – This section is where you upload your passport Image
- Professional Qualification
- O’Level Information
- Additional Information
- Summary of your Details
- Document Uploads
Required Documents for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Recent passport photography. Must meet the Nigeria custom passport specification (600px x 600px)
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification (International passport, Voter’s card, National ID Card, Driver’s license)
- West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- ND, HND or B.Sc
- Acknowledgment form
- Parent/guardian consent form
- Local government attestation form.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Before applying, remember that you are only allowed to apply for one position. Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at http://www.customs.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Click on the available vacancies
- Provide a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password, Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you
- Click on the verification link to complete your registration process
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Fill in your personal details such as your name, Date of Birth, Phone number, State of Origin, Local Government Area, Gender, etc
- Upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
- Uploaded all your documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application.
For more information, you may contact the Nigeria Customs Service via;
Email Address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 09 4621597, 4621598, 4621599
Phone Number: #: 07037891156
Fax: 09 5234694
You can address all inquiries to:
Nigeria Customs Service Headquarters
Abidjan Street, Wuse,
Abuja – Federal Capital Territory
FAQs about the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
1. How much is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form?
The form for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment is free. Download the form online on the official website at https://customs.gov.ng/
2. When is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Closing date?
The deadline for the Nigeria Customs Service registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
See Also: Nigerian Army Recruitment
Note: Getting the right information at the right time is very important. So beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.