NDLEA recruitment 2021 portal is currently open for online application. The NDLEA recruitment form can be accessed via the NDLEA recruitment website.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and NDLEA recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NDLEA recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a federal agency in Nigeria tasked with preventing the distribution, export, storage, production, and smuggling of hard and illegal drugs. The Agency is looking for suitable and qualified candidates who are willing and able to work.
Read on to see the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment below.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2021
The NDLEA recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.ndlea.gov.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online NDLEA recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for the NDLEA Recruitment 2021/2022
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Candidates with bad criminal records excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- All candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics. Prove of well-being from a recognized and approved Hospital will be needed
- Applicant interested in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
Why Apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
If you get hold of this opportunity:
- It will help you understand the world better
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
Required Documents for the NDLEA Recruitment
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for this National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency official web portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
When is the NDLEA Recruitment Closing date 2021?
The NDLEA recruitment deadline 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified regarding the latest update.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NDLEA recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.