Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The Nigerian Air Force recruitment form can be accessed via the official Nigerian Air Force recruitment website.
More details on how to apply for the Nigerian Airmen/Airwomen recruitment via the official portal and other related information regarding the Nigerian Air Force recruitment process are on this page. Apply for Nigerian Air Force jobs here.
Due to the high demand for security in the country, the Nigerian Air Force has announced its desperate need for qualified candidates who are able and willing to work to protect the nation from internal crises.
NAF recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the Nigerian Air Force recruitment process and how to apply for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment with ease.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the Nigerian Air Force recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NAF recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
The Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigerian Air Force recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
The Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2022 has begun. NAF Registration starts on
2nd March 2022 and closes on 30th March 2022. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply via the official recruitment portal to avoid being scammed. Applicants are to apply once.
But before you start the online application, take note of the following requirements.
Entry Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and medically fit.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Not be less than 1.63 metres or 5.3ft for females and 1.66 metres or 5.4ft for male candidates respectively.
- Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB (For tradesmen and tradeswomen)
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022
- All applicants must be single.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
How to apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
To apply for the NAF recruitment, carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Choose the Airmen/Airwomen
- Click on start application
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on start application
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box
- Create an account with your phone number and active E-mail
- Enter the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Take note of your Application Number after the registration.
After submitting your application, print out the under-listed documents:
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Successful candidates would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the recruitment portal.
Take note of the following points
- All interested applicants can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigerian Airmen/Airwomen recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.