Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the 2023 NAF recruitment via the Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page. Apply for Nigerian Air Force jobs here.
The Nigerian airmen and airwomen recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. The Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) application form as well as the Nigerian Air Force airmen and airwomen recruitment form is now available for download on the official portal.
Due to the high demand for security in the country, the NAF has announced its desperate need for qualified candidates who are able and willing to work to protect the nation from internal crises.
This web page covers vital areas regarding the Nigerian Air Force recruitment process and how to login and fill the Nigerian Air Force application form online through the official Nigerian Air Force recruitment website 2023.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and Nigerian Air Force recruitment closing date 2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you during the application process.
These include the available job vacancies for graduates and non-graduates, qualifications, entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants, as well as steps on how to apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment via the www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng portal without any hindrance. So read to see how to apply and fill out the Nigerian Air Force registration form 2023 below.
Nigerian Air Force Application Form 2023 Portal
We wish to inform the general public that the NAF recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. The Nigerian Air Force invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the Nigerian Air Force to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Nigerian Air Force. If you are interested in the ongoing 2023 Nigerian Airforce recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
NAF Recruitment Portal 2023
The Nigerian Air Force 2023 recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigerian Air Force recruitment form 2023 can be accessed via the official recruitment portal. Interested applicants are advised to apply for the recruitment only through the official Nigerian Air Force registration portal.
Job vacancies at the Nigerian Air Force are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the Nigerian Air Force screening exercise thereby increasing your chances of being recruited. Below are the requirements. Note that job title varies and not all vacant positions require having a degree.
Entry Requirements for Nigerian Air Force 2023 Recruitment
- Interested applicants must be physically and medically fit.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Not be less than 1.63 metres or 5.3ft for females and 1.66 metres or 5.4ft for male candidates respectively.
- Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB (For tradesmen and tradeswomen)
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2023
- All applicants must be single.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
You are one step away from being among the Nigerian Air Force shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Choose the Airmen/Airwomen
- Click on start application
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on start application
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box
- Create an account with your phone number and active E-mail
- Enter the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Take note of your Application Number after the registration.
After submitting your application, print out the under-listed documents:
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Take note of the following points:
- All interested applicants can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
Once successful, your name will appear on the NAF shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the Nigerian Air Force training exercise, leading eventually to an exciting career with the NAF.
Latest Nigerian Air Force Recruitment News 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigerian Air Force airmen and airwomen recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Nigerian Air Force, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NAF recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.