It is our pleasure to inform you that the Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. The application process can be accessed via the official Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal.
Nigerian Air Force has announced its desperate need for candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises. We know you won’t let it grow wings and fly away.
However, before applying for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment, you need to read this post carefully for vital information. In this article, we provide a lot of vital information regarding this year’s Nigerian Air Force recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know.
Are you interested in being a member of the Nigerian Air Force? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this marvelous opportunity? If yes, then proceed further to get everything you need to stand out from the rest of the candidates.
The Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal is currently open. We will inform you once the portal is open. You can keep visiting this website to stay updated. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
The Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2021 has begun. NAF Registration starts on 2nd March 2021 and closes on 30th March 2021. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply via the official recruitment portal to avoid being scammed. Applicants are to apply once.
But before you start the online application, take note of the following requirements.
Entry Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and medically fit.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Not be less than 1.63 metres or 5.3ft for female and 1.66 metres or 5.4ft for male candidates respectively.
- Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB (For tradesmen and tradeswomen)
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022
- All applicants must be single.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
How to apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
To apply for the NAF recruitment, carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Choose the Airmen/Airwomen
- Click on start application
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on start application
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box
- Create an account with your phone number and active E-mail
- Enter the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Take note of your Application Number after the registration.
After submitting your application, print out the under-listed documents:
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Successful candidates would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the recruitment portal.
Take note of the following points
- All interested applicants can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria Right Now:
- EFCC Recruitment Portal
- Apply Today Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Apply For FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Job Portal
- CBN Recruitment Application Guide
- FIRS Recruitment Application Portal
- See Nigeria Police Recruitment Procedure
- See Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Guide
- NNPC Job Recruitment Information
- How to Apply For NDLEA Recruitment
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.