Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. The Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission enlistment 2021 application process can be accessed via the Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment and enlistment portal.
Nigerian Air Force has announced its desperate need for candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises.
However, before applying for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment, you need to know vital information regarding this year’s recruitment process, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
Are you interested in being a member of the Nigerian Air Force? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this golden opportunity? If yes, then proceed further to get everything you need to stand out from the rest of the candidates.
The Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment portal is currently open and many people have already submitted an application. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
The Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is for graduates with degrees and certificates. So if you are a graduate looking for a job, this is an opportunity for you. We know you won’t let it grow wings and fly away.
The Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment 2021 has begun. The NAF Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) online registration starts on 26 July 2021 and closes on 30th August 2021. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply via the official NAF recruitment portal to avoid being scammed. Applicants are to apply once.
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022
Below are the general guidelines for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Enlistment 2021.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants)
- Applicants must be a graduate
- All applicants must be single.
- All Applicants must be medically and physically fit and must meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- The minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to the degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
Take Note of the Following Points:
1. Presentation of original credentials: Successful applicants will be required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Apply For FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Job Portal
- CBN Recruitment Application Guide
- EFCC Recruitment Portal
- Apply Today Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Application Portal
- See Nigeria Police Recruitment Procedure
- NNPC Job Recruitment Information
- How to Apply For NDLEA Recruitment
- See Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Guide
List of Required Discipline into the Nigerian Air Force DSSC
- Building Tech
- Information Technology
- Biomedical Engineer
- Radar Engineering
- Medical Doctor
- Quantity Surveyor/Architecture
- Medical Lab Scientist
- Preventive/Environmental Health Officer
- Hospital Administration
- Clinical Psychologist
How to apply for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment
Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official recruitment portal at https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Click on DSSC enlistment
- Click on Start Application
- Create an account with an active E-mail or phone number
- Enter your details correctly
- Submit your application
- Print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application
- Local Government Indigence Form, Attestation Form, and Acknowledgement Form
- The application form for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.