EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. All applicants must meet certain employment requirements to qualify to work with the organization.
The purpose of the 2021/2022 EFCC Recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for young and vibrant graduates like you. This is a golden opportunity for you. We know you won’t let it pass you by. Working with this organization is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
If you want to work with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and also see your dreams come true, read this comprehensive article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
- 1 Why Apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment?
- 2 General Requirements for the EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022
Why Apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment?
Below are the benefits of working with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission:
- It will help you understand the world better
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
General Requirements for the EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must be single
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Curriculum Vitae
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Guide To Apply For FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Job Process
- CBN Recruitment Requirements and Application
- EFCC Recruitment Application Form
- Nigerian Army Job Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Job Vacancies
- See Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Guide
- How to Apply For NNPC Recruitment
- See More On NDLEA Recruitment
- Get Info On Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Required Documents for the EFCC Recruitment
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for the EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022
At the moment, the EFCC recruitment form is available. To apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission official web portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants that meet the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Important Point to note on EFCC Recruitment
- Before applying for any position, please make sure that you are what you said you are
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Before joining the service, an intensive background investigation will be carry out
- The investigation includes a test for illegal drugs; verification of all employment documents; medical examination; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, friends, neighbors, business associates, teachers, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment
1. How much is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment form?
The form for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is free. Download the form online on the official website at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career.
2. Is EFCC currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment can do so via the EFCC recruitment portal https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career.
2. Is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment form for 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the EFCC Recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. Check the official portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career regularly or keep visiting this website in order to stay updated once the form is out.
3. When is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the EFCC recruitment for 2021/2022 session.
To stay updated regarding the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.