EFCC recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The EFCC recruitment form can be accessed via the EFCC recruitment website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the EFCC 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and EFCC recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the EFCC 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. Apply for EFCC jobs here.
Note: EFCC is not currently recruiting. This page will be updated once the EFCC recruitment portal is enabled for online applications.
EFCC Recruitment Portal 2022
The EFCC recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.efccnigeria.org is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online EFCC recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Also, before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for the EFCC Recruitment 2022/2023
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must be single
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Curriculum Vitae
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Guide To Apply For FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Job Process
- CBN Recruitment Requirements and Application
- EFCC Recruitment Application Form
Required Documents for the EFCC Recruitment 2022
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2022/2023
At the moment, the EFCC recruitment form is available. To apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission official web portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants that meet the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail. Take note of the following points.
- Before applying for any position, please make sure that you are what you said you are
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Before joining the service, an intensive background investigation will be carried out
- The investigation includes a test for illegal drugs; verification of all employment documents; medical examination; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, friends, neighbors, business associates, teachers, etc.
EFCC Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the EFCC recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.