NAFDAC Recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. More details regarding the NAFDAC recruitment portal, NAFDAC recruitment form, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
As a NAFDAC employee, you will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
So if you are interested in applying for the ongoing INAFDAC recruitment 2021/2022, then read on to learn more about this recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Before we begin, take note of the following
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment application form is free.
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates.
About National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
NAFDAC is a Federal Government agency that is responsible for regulating and controlling the advertisement, distribution, manufacture, exportation, importation, sale and use of drugs, food, chemicals, cosmetics, packaged water, and medical devices in Nigeria.
The mission of NAFDAC is to safeguard public health by ensuring that only the right quality food, drugs and other essential products are manufactured, advertised, distributed, imported, sold and used in Nigeria.
Below are some of the functions of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.
- Undertake the registration of medical devices, drugs, food, bottled water and chemicals
- Compile standard guidelines, regulations, and specifications for the production, exportation, importation, distribution, and sale of food, cosmetics, drugs, bottled water, medical devices, and chemicals
- Regulate and control the manufacture, exportation, importation, distribution, advertisement, sale and use of cosmetics, packaged water, medical devices, drugs, and chemicals
- Establish and maintain relevant laboratories or other institutions in strategic areas for the performance of its functions
- Control the exportation and issue quality certification of medical devices, drugs, food, chemicals, and bottled water intended for export
- Undertake inspection of imported goods
- Undertake appropriate investigation into the production premises and raw materials for drugs, food, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, bottled water and establish a relevant quality assurance system, including certification of the production sites and of the regulated products
General Requirements for the NAFDAC Recruitment 2021/2022
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Applicant interested in the NAFDAC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passing the relevant tests
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
How To Apply For the NAFDAC Recruitment 2021/2022
All applications are to be made online. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
FAQs about NAFDAC Recruitment
1. Is NAFDAC currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in applying for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment can do so via the NAFDAC recruitment portal www.nafdac.gov.ng.
2. How can I apply for the NAFDAC Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the NAFDAC recruitment portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng and submit an online application. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the NAFDAC Recruitment 2021 Closing date?
NAFDAC Recruitment Closing date 2021/2022 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- NNPC Jobs Information
To stay updated regarding the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the NAFDAC recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.